December 18, 2017, 07:37:22 AM

Author Topic: If you had $5000  (Read 2799 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: If you had $5000
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2006, 11:11:17 AM »
I'm with SwietRicks on this one, I too would find a special needs kids organization and take one on a hunt of their dreams....    O0

sure invite mad river along but not me.. i see how you guys are

I thought you guys were both members of the same "special" orginization ???
thats why i am upset they didnt invite me...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2006, 11:54:53 AM »
I thought it was open for all memebers.....just bring your own helmet.... ;D
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2006, 01:58:05 PM »
hahahha "byoh"... gotta get a shirt made now..

seriously though, now a days 5k for a hunting trip is what guys a week trip or something? i have never looked into it, so just what would 5k buy ya?
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Taff

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2006, 04:04:40 PM »
Fly from the Uk to the annual Shawnee squirrel hunt in Illinois :) come to think of it thats what I am doing O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2006, 12:10:53 PM »
Fly from the Uk to the annual Shawnee squirrel hunt in Illinois :) come to think of it thats what I am doing O0
No kidding! Hey, swing by some us and visit, some of us don't live that far from where you will be hunting. I know where you got hooked up on that hunt. That's bunch of serious squirrel hunters in that bunch that hunt there. And it sounds like they have a lot of other fun while there, camping, cooking, music, and watching out for rattlers.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2006, 05:59:36 PM »
5 large?

One word.....VEGAS!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2006, 07:19:15 PM »
With no stipulations on where  or how to spend it, I'd take off work the months of Dec and Jan and give the local squirrels  a very hard time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  O0
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 07:33:28 AM »
With no stipulations on where  or how to spend it, I'd take off work the months of Dec and Jan and give the local squirrels  a very hard time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  O0

I've thought long and hard about going someplace and hunting something from Canada or Alaska, but if someone were to offer me 5k i could take that person to a nice piece of county owned land called Highland Forest in Upstate NY (I dont know how many acres it is...but its pretty huge) with alot of big bucks. This place is bows only from the start of bow till the end of our late muzzleloading season, with posted farm property all around, so when the pressure of guns go off, the deer head right up this small mountain for shelter...right into bow territory...the rut in NY falls during the bow season, so this place is a haven for large bucks, with any hunting  allowed only during the weekdays, so mondays are prime...with as many deer runs on this property, sighting bucks is not a problem...after I took this person here and showed him around, and he nails his buck, I would take Oct. through Jan 2 off of work...for my own personal hunting...
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Facebook Comments