October 21, 2017, 12:51:01 AM

Author Topic: John Andrews  (Read 872 times)

Offline 1shot 1kill

John Andrews
« on: August 24, 2006, 08:11:52 AM »
You're from Baytown,Tx?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: John Andrews
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 10:49:03 AM »
I used to live there and was the super of a renovation crew, renovating apartment complexes. The last one we did was Briarwood Estates.  Kids and I loved it there, but wife got tired of TX and got homesick for Iowa.  :-  I was born in San Antonio. Where are you living?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 1shot 1kill

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 11:41:51 AM »
I grew up in Lee Heights (right behind Lee High School) but then moved to Highlands w/ my parents. I got married last year and am now living in a neighborhood close to Pelly Park (closer to Alexander Dr.)  Did you use to hunt around here?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 12:40:18 PM »
No, never did. In fact, I couldn't find any decent hunting spots around there, so I did a lot of fishing. We moved back here, left Baytown the day gator season opened,  :'( first season in many years. We had LOTS of big gators right by home, couple of hundred yards from our doorstep off Fremont. "The Bush" north of Houston was a public area where people hunted people in the thick brush. I considered hunting there for a total of one second,  :shock: then dicided staying alive was a better option.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 12:41:59 PM by John Andrews »
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments