December 16, 2017, 02:15:09 AM

Author Topic: fello hellers!  (Read 2361 times)

Offline scotty

• Rookie Club Member
fello hellers!
« on: September 01, 2006, 11:56:38 PM »
im scotty, just registered, jon told me bout this place, that means it's liable ta be a good'n O0, ill tell ya a little about myself.

i like ta shoot critters with a 22 mag. and a 7 mag. they both are quiet and dont tear up no meat, gotta keep tha range short too ;D

now i cant stand the sight of blood ner gore, makes me puke, so i dont never post no pics with none showin!

i mostly just like to sit and watch nature, the kill aint important.

not a bit cocky and dispise bs.

proud to say ive never been offensive to anybody, and if flames start up i always log off.

can ya get banned fer tellin lies on here? if so im in tha wrong place ;D

scotty

squirrel- it aint just fer brekfist anymore!

Offline SwietsRick

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: fello hellers!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 07:03:33 AM »
If you could get banned for streching the truth here Scotty, we'd all be banned by now :shock:
Wild Extremes Pro Staff Member
D A Outfitters ProStaff
Archer Full Throttle ProStaff

Offline rifle-man

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 08:02:57 AM »
Scotty (<=>) glad to see ya here.   O0

Sure seems more photo friendly here  ;D  ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 08:38:27 AM »
Welcome to the Pile Scotty!    8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline scotty

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 10:13:46 AM »
thanks gentlemins! this looks as good as old jon said it was O0[ how come yer thumb sez afro?????] ???

i gotta have a look around while i put studs and swivels on daisey's younger sis, gonna hunt with her some too, and kinda like ta have both hands free when im walkin, so im gonna put me a homade sling on er, since it's rainin and the doc says i aint supposed to drink no more :sad:

yep , this place looks like a winner O0thanks fer puttin up with me so far :wink:

scotty

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 11:00:21 AM »
Scotty, how come you ain't in the woods this morning ? Em squacks is gonna start laughing and saying bad things bout Daisey !!  ;D I got an excuse, DANG SEASON AIN"T OPEN YET
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 11:33:46 AM »
im scotty, just registered, jon told me bout this place, that means it's liable ta be a good'n O0, ill tell ya a little about myself.

i like ta shoot critters with a 22 mag. and a 7 mag. they both are quiet and dont tear up no meat, gotta keep tha range short too ;D

now i cant stand the sight of blood ner gore, makes me puke, so i dont never post no pics with none showin!

i mostly just like to sit and watch nature, the kill aint important.

not a bit cocky and dispise bs.

proud to say ive never been offensive to anybody, and if flames start up i always log off.

can ya get banned fer tellin lies on here? if so im in tha wrong place ;D

scotty

i could tell ya would fit in with the friend of jons and you dont like gore... hahhaha kick back and have a good time, just remember for every third truth stretch you got to buy a round....
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline scotty

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 12:02:37 PM »
im bout broke ceptin fer my shawnee rathole money, so i reckin it truth time fer me :-X

im workin on sendin the deerslayer / chef / nanny/ accountant/ sweet lil fat girl, to pick me up a pair o studs fer a synthetic stock, if i has any luck ill git this lil savage slung, then call a joureyman squirrel sniper named boltaction bout huntin tomorrow, then have me a lil nap cause im old and wore out.

then iffin i wakes up in time ill go watch the sweet lil critters playin and likely wont even try ta shoot none[them red words cant be no lies] :wink:

ps , rifle man them squirrels knows betternta be sassin miss daisey O0
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 12:08:58 PM by scotty »

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 03:27:02 PM »
welcome to the pile and just like you when the flames start up i also leave it alone and never stretch the truth :twisted: O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 03:40:56 PM »
i know wrong place but put it here so he could sees it, hey scotty watch those savage synth stocks, the swivel studs like to pull out of them if ya aint carefull.. stick a bit of jb weld on em and they will be fine...
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments