October 22, 2017, 03:11:41 PM

Author Topic: fello hellers!  (Read 2353 times)

Offline scotty

• Rookie Club Member
Re: fello hellers!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2006, 05:06:27 PM »
i know wrong place but put it here so he could sees it, hey scotty watch those savage synth stocks, the swivel studs like to pull out of them if ya aint carefull.. stick a bit of jb weld on em and they will be fine...

thank ya morax! i aint had no trouble with that but it sounds like a good way ta make sure i dont O0

i was fixin ta pick me a picture, but didnt none of em seem right ta me, where's uncle ted, or angus young, jimmy page,stevie ray, waylon, ronnie van vant???????

i bout picked nirvana till i remembered that lil sissy boy that sung like did 3 shots of tinks fore ever song;D

i know i know,,,, cant  go ta pickin an choosin tha first day, just seems like a coupla new pics might be a good thing, for some old timers[ over 18] ;D

and now for a regularly schedualed excuse" aint had no beer in about 3 days" makes a feller think straight, and that's never a good thing.

4 oclock no rain at the moment, lil sis is slung. think ill go fall asleep in tha woods.
daisey dont like it when im feelin extra lazy so ill take lil sister ta see if we can draw some blood.

you fellers got a good place here O0 keep up the good werk O0

scotty
squirrel- it aint just fer brekfist anymore!

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 05:26:13 PM »
i know wrong place but put it here so he could sees it, hey scotty watch those savage synth stocks, the swivel studs like to pull out of them if ya aint carefull.. stick a bit of jb weld on em and they will be fine...

thank ya morax! i aint had no trouble with that but it sounds like a good way ta make sure i dont O0

i was fixin ta pick me a picture, but didnt none of em seem right ta me, where's uncle ted, or angus young, jimmy page,stevie ray, waylon, ronnie van vant???????

i bout picked nirvana till i remembered that lil sissy boy that sung like did 3 shots of tinks fore ever song;D

i know i know,,,, cant  go ta pickin an choosin tha first day, just seems like a coupla new pics might be a good thing, for some old timers[ over 18] ;D

and now for a regularly schedualed excuse" aint had no beer in about 3 days" makes a feller think straight, and that's never a good thing.

4 oclock no rain at the moment, lil sis is slung. think ill go fall asleep in tha woods.
daisey dont like it when im feelin extra lazy so ill take lil sister ta see if we can draw some blood.

you fellers got a good place here O0 keep up the good werk O0

scotty

got a new savage 243 here that the front one pulled out on me due to a bipod and recoil, so if will do it there, i wouldnt wanna be slinging and have it happen.. and in responce to the rest of your post. wow that made my eyes hurt......
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2006, 08:04:09 PM »
Scotty, welcome to the Dalton Ooooops, I mean the GP gang! Yep, I think you fit in here well, rascal!  O0 You hunting that big squacker get together  in southern Illinois soon, huh? It was nice for Jon to suggest you stop by here, too. Kudos for Jon!  O0 I got 4 squirrels this morning with the .17HMR, before it it started to get hot.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline scotty

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2006, 10:03:42 PM »
thank ya john :)

morax, i have not yet begun to bs [ maybe i best not  :-\]

can you fellers believe my wife thought the innards stunk when i pulled em outa that old mama grey this evenin
wernt even hit ceptn the head, full of walnut she was, i didnt smell nothin wrong.

i brung it inside and cleaned it in the kitchen so i wouldnt make no mess in the yard, even got her to hold the sack fer tha guts and hide so i didnt get none on the floor, yep im always helpin her out like that, no wonder she's so crazy bout me!

see yall after while O0

scotty
squirrel- it aint just fer brekfist anymore!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2006, 08:45:28 AM »
You done good, scotty!  O0 Yep, those of the female gender got kinda weak tummys, most of them.  ;D I don't know why, seeing as how they change baby diapers and other things really gross. We GPers can show them things that gags buzzards.  :shock:  :-P  ;D  I kind like the smell and looks of squirrel guts.  :twisted: I just wish I could see them more often, like every day.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jon

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 10:17:51 PM »
Scotty!!!

Hey Scotty is da man when it comes to killing squirrel scum!

And he is a flat out riot to chat with on the puter.

Glad ya came Scotty, keep showin em what kinda damage the 22mag will do.
rimfireshooting.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2006, 09:59:31 AM »
I hear Scotty doesn't take prisoners, either!  :twisted: I reckon by now, Scotty and BC have their freezers full of squirrels and are moving on to some bigger game to fill the extra freezers on their back porches. O0

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2006, 04:30:32 PM »
Hey John A have you added any squirels to your one yet :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2006, 06:39:57 PM »
Hey John A have you added any squirels to your one yet :twisted:
Sure have!  :twisted: How about you, been out yet? Rascal.

Facebook Comments