November 21, 2017, 05:10:44 AM

Author Topic: Meat dogs rule  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Meat dogs rule
« on: September 02, 2006, 10:42:12 PM »
Tuesday night a "buddy" of mine called me at 2:30 am because he was running a coon and it wouldnt tree. well he thought i could just load up 1 or 2 of my hounds and drive to other side of the section and dump them to see if they could run into it and get it up a tree. obvisouly if its been running for more than an hour its not a coon so i politely told him to have a good night and i was going back to sleep. last night i got my revenge. called him up and wanted to know if he would care to come hunting with me. He is a competion hunter who has a world champion king of the world walker  at least in his mind. Well my 10 year old blind in one eye cant jump in the back of the truck by him self bluetick treed 6 coon to his 1 and a possum. now for the revenge part i toook him to my own little hell hole that is 25 acres of nothing but creek marsh and blown down trees. I can guarente a young dog will get lost in there quicker than AB at a dancin girl place. 2 hours after turning dogs loose in there he had a sprained ankle and a twisted knee. He swears he will never call me again or hunt with me. especially after we went home and then i had to go find his hound for him the next morning :twisted: yes its true vengance is sweet
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Meat dogs rule
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 05:19:51 PM »
Great payback, plott! I think you educated that know-it-all that night, too. He even sounds he's a tad smarter since the hunting episode.  :wink:  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 05:44:12 PM »
Good One  O0  O0

It's been my experience that 99.8 % of those folks that have the best ( whatever the game ) dog, haven't actually hunted with very many. And even if they have sometimes a person will be a little bias when it comes to their dog.  I know I am  ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 09:59:14 PM »
Good One  O0  O0

It's been my experience that 99.8 % of those folks that have the best ( whatever the game ) dog, haven't actually hunted with very many. And even if they have sometimes a person will be a little bias when it comes to their dog.  I know I am  ;D
I am biased as well i know my hounds are horrible and no one can tell me otherwise ;D seriously though the minute i start bragging about them they make a fool out of me so there for i stick to telling everybody they are coyote chasin deer bayin possum treeing pot lickers ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 12:03:09 AM »
Yep, but if someone ELSE says that about plott's dogs, that someone is gonna get a set of knuckles along side their head! (Unless you are JOKING)!  ;D  ;D  ;D Whatcha feeding those poodles, plott?  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D My inquiring sawed off Walkers wanna know.  :wink:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 12:09:56 AM »
Good job Plott....Revenge is a dish best eatten cold and with your fingers!!! O0 O0 :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 10:39:30 AM »
Yep, but if someone ELSE says that about plott's dogs, that someone is gonna get a set of knuckles along side their head! (Unless you are JOKING)!
I wouldnt hit a guy for bad mouthing my hounds i just take them hunting in a couple swamps i know of :twisted:

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 09:00:36 PM »
Oh John to answer your other question. I feed them guys that wake me up at 10 in the morning with a hangover ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 12:52:56 PM »
  ;D  ;D  ;D I thought you was kinda out of it when I called.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 01:32:27 PM »
We need to find a good love song for you two  ;D

Plott.. I can't wait to come and see the trash pack in action..

John.. When Plott and I come to town the three of us are going to have some fun.  I am really looking forward to some good hunting and good old fashion BSing
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Facebook Comments