November 21, 2017, 07:14:15 AM

Author Topic: Meat dogs rule  (Read 2825 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Meat dogs rule
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 02:39:52 PM »
We need to find a good love song for you two  ;D

How about the song "Stink Fist" by TOOL. :twisted: ;D :twisted: ;D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 09:31:04 AM »
Plott.. I can't wait to come and see the trash pack in action..
For that I think I will bring the trash pack to southern Iowa when I go and let them old dogs take you on an adventure through some god awfull places cause they are good at finding them :twisted: heck maybe John will know of some good places to drop dogs at :twisted: :twisted:as long as its not on an island or on second thought it can be AB will get the honor of going to the hounds
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 11:55:53 AM »
Plott.. I can't wait to come and see the trash pack in action..
For that I think I will bring the trash pack to southern Iowa when I go and let them old dogs take you on an adventure through some god awfull places cause they are good at finding them :twisted: heck maybe John will know of some good places to drop dogs at :twisted: :twisted:as long as its not on an island or on second thought it can be AB will get the honor of going to the hounds
Hey, I know just the right horror H*ll island, ooooops, I mean, just the right place!  :twisted:  ;D  ;D You turn loose those hounds there, it will take 3 days to find the treed coon and hounds. Blowdowns, swamp potholes, brush, forests of poison ivy and poison oak, nettles and every devil weed you have ever seen. And skeeters big as eagles. That's the nice part of the island. You ought to see the rough part of the island!  :shock: And mud, knee to belly deep. I would like to see the TV guy, Suvivor Man, try to live there for a week like I did.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 09:02:56 AM »
John that sounds like a wonderful place for AB to start his coonhunting career. You know he needs another one in case the shoe sales dont work out. Even Al Bundy had a backup plan :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 09:20:48 AM »
John that sounds like a wonderful place for AB to start his coonhunting career. You know he needs another one in case the shoe sales dont work out. Even Al Bundy had a backup plan :twisted:
Yep, I thought we would take AB to easier places like that, seeing as how we are just breaking AB in on coonhunting.  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments