October 23, 2017, 09:22:35 AM

Author Topic: Bucket traps  (Read 7579 times)

Offline RYUKame

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
Re: Bucket traps
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2006, 06:40:02 PM »
Ill never catch coon in a live trap? tell that to this guy. im very excited on my first coon of the season, that shrimp bait worked great.
"I was hostile to the white man...We preferred hunting to a life of idleness on our reservations. At times we did not get enough to eat and we were not allowed to hunt. All we wanted was peace and to be let alone. Soldiers came...in the winter..and destroyed our villages. Then Long Hair (Custer) came...They said we massacred him, but he would have done the same to us.

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2006, 07:42:22 PM »
Thats awesome O0 Let people doudt it is after their own opion O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2006, 08:12:13 AM »
RYUKame, nice catch, and congratulations. O0

I see you used the drowning method, any problems? ???

Who said you couldn't catch a coon in a bucket trap? >:(
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2006, 08:26:25 AM »
damn...bucket trap huh...I would have thought one could get out...nice catch  O0
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2006, 08:29:58 AM »
i went to the sight you had on here for them, it looks so simple that it looks like it would never work you know.. but like it says here proof is in the pile! ya know, i bet i could get my hands on a metal 15 gallon drum that would be a real nice housing for a live trap for critters... think the neighbor would be P.O.ed if i left the skunks loose in his yard?
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline RYUKame

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2006, 11:03:15 AM »
RYUKame, nice catch, and congratulations. O0

I see you used the drowning method, any problems? ???

Who said you couldn't catch a coon in a bucket trap? >:(

i actually never had to take him out of the bucket or even submerge the buket i just used the hose to fill it up, took like 4 min
"I was hostile to the white man...We preferred hunting to a life of idleness on our reservations. At times we did not get enough to eat and we were not allowed to hunt. All we wanted was peace and to be let alone. Soldiers came...in the winter..and destroyed our villages. Then Long Hair (Custer) came...They said we massacred him, but he would have done the same to us.

Facebook Comments