November 18, 2017, 05:23:37 AM

Author Topic: Losing weight has never been so easy!  (Read 941 times)

Atlas33

Losing weight has never been so easy!
« on: September 11, 2006, 10:34:36 AM »
Lets speak about phenter... fentra... pheter... diet pills. While the diet pill will definitely help you control your manly appetites, we will give you all the support and motivation you need to turn to a life of crime.

Our diet pill has changed the lives of many people. Curious? Just visit our site www.didntreadtherulesandregs.dum. In our site, you'll find all sorts of new ways to be gigilos and how to avoid the detrimental effects of shaving your toes.

We will help you find your way to your new life. Don't underestimate this. Living with 20-100 pounds less toe hair is like living a new life in a new body. Add to that the possibilities of being somebody's girlfriend in prison and you've got it made!

Please feel free to contact us at 1-900-SPAMMER any time between 2:00am and 2:01am and we'll be happy to throw in a free trial of Superfluous Thermidiadic Underpressurized Pediatric Ignoramously Detramine, or S.T.U.P.I.D. for short.

If you've taken the time to reads this then I'm afraid that you've used up all your time and this offer is now void, as I'm in the process of being banned for my lack of respect for anybody on this board. Now, please excuse me while I go play in traffic. O0

Moderator's Note: I would like to personally thank Atlas33 for giving me this opportunity to deface his post and blow off some steam. Thanks Atlas. If you ever need anything, please feel free to forget your parachute the next time you go skydiving. O0
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 12:07:41 PM by Ks_Sniper »

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Losing weight has never been so easy!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 10:52:42 AM »
Dude, I don't see you being on here too long. :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 10:36:02 AM »
Well done, Ks_!  :twisted:  O0  :) Another spammer down in flames!  O0  :twisted:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 11:12:11 AM »
Can you say...
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments