December 13, 2017, 09:10:20 PM

Author Topic: Zen for Serious People  (Read 1309 times)

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
Re: Zen for Serious People
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2006, 09:53:08 AM »
Fishing Trips I can't afford
Hunting Trips I can't afford
Trucks I can't afford
Log Cabins I can't afford

:'( :'( :'( :'(  Maybe if you and I took up a collection one of us could afford to go..... :-\

Was that poison ivy

Yes it probably was so don't touch you face or any other 'special' body part..... :shock: ;D
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2006, 10:11:46 AM »
Mad, those were great, too!  O0  ;D  ;D  ;D How about being in your deer stand while bowhunting and you hear something BIG around the other side of the tree right behind you, and all you can see is a patch of long fur or hair that you haven't seen before?   :shock: Do you (A) jump? Or (B) poke around thr tree with a broadhead? Or (C) Scream like AB in his Boy Geroge getup entangled in barbwire, or (D) ................. ?  ;D  ;D  ;D  (C) was in in defense for plott, who isn't here this morning.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2006, 10:52:33 AM »
How about being in your deer stand while bowhunting and you hear something BIG around the other side of the tree right behind you, and all you can see is a patch of long fur or hair that you haven't seen before?

Like a wiseman (Stonycreek) once said, "Shoot, Shovel, & Shut-up." :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2006, 04:27:42 PM »
How about being in your deer stand while bowhunting and you hear something BIG around the other side of the tree right behind you, and all you can see is a patch of long fur or hair that you haven't seen before?

Be careful mad kinker is a large fella he take your arrow and put it where the sun dont shine ;D and John its awful nice of you to poke at Al Bundy for me when I'm not here :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2006, 10:04:43 AM »

Be careful mad kinker is a large fella he take your arrow and put it where the sun dont shine ;D and John its awful nice of you to poke at Al Bundy for me when I'm not here :twisted:
You are most welcome, plott! I try to do the right thing, always.  :wink:  :twisted:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments