December 17, 2017, 12:40:43 PM

Author Topic: Photo Album  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Photo Album
« on: April 30, 2004, 08:41:38 PM »
WTF???  Doesn't anyone check out the picture area?  How about posting some of your own?  No one has an excuse now!  I posted directions in the Camp Talk section.

Come on!  Let's get some pictures posted!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline squirrelslayer

• Gut Pile Club Member
Photo Album
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2004, 11:29:03 PM »
your directions were to complicated for me and i tried them and it said my pics were to big or curupted
i love shootin squirrel in the head

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Photo Album
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2004, 09:20:21 AM »
Your picture is probably too big.  I've gotten the error message too, so don't feel bad.  I doubt that the file is corrupted.  The pictures usually have to be below 128 kb (128000 bytes) for it to be uploaded.

If you want, email me the picture and I'll resize it and post it.

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline squirrelslayer

• Gut Pile Club Member
Photo Album
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2004, 11:13:00 AM »
well i sent it to the program paint and i downsized it and it never works on this site
i love shootin squirrel in the head

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Photo Album
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2004, 04:07:22 PM »
Send it to me Squirrelslayer - I'll post it for you.  

gutpiles@gutpilestyle.com
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Photo Album
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2004, 09:08:41 PM »
NO, I WANT IT!!!!!  GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline catfishsr

Photo Album
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2004, 08:31:27 PM »
gut /bc can i refere this bout
NONE STAND AS TALL AS THE PERSON WHO BENDS OVER TO HELP A CHILD.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Photo Album
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2004, 09:37:51 PM »
I was just kiddin'!  Gutpiles has got more experience at the stuff than I do.  I know other people out there have taken some critters, even if it's a fly with a swatter! 8)   We need some new pictures!!!!!!!!!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Photo Album
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2004, 07:35:52 PM »
I have checked out the pics before, but I have no pictures to put up....
(not even flies... which I use rubber bands for, not flyswatters... more fun...)
I'll have to get some pics of my dog and some rifles for now (are those allowed???).... unless I happen to find something that's a little to slow to get away....
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Photo Album
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2004, 09:18:11 PM »
Quote from: firekidd
I have checked out the pics before, but I have no pictures to put up....
(not even flies... which I use rubber bands for, not flyswatters... more fun...)
I'll have to get some pics of my dog and some rifles for now (are those allowed???).... unless I happen to find something that's a little to slow to get away....

Definitely allowed - put 'em up!  :D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments