October 20, 2017, 12:25:39 PM

Author Topic: Touching Base  (Read 729 times)

Offline Dasarge

Touching Base
« on: September 29, 2006, 08:55:23 PM »
Well, I bit the bullett, so to speak, and joined.  I'm an avid hunter and have been so for 5 decades...I've taken numerous deer from virtually every corner of our country and look forward each fall to another season...I hunt primarily with a .270 caliber rifle...I have several including remington, browning and weatherby...I prefer the remington..It is an excellent rifle and has a solid, dependable grouping at 100 to 300 yards...I prefer Hornady ammo and use the 130 grain bulletts...Southern Alabama hunting is far more difficult than other parts of the country due to its dense foliage and unscruplous poachers...Otherwise, it's a place to hunt....

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Touching Base
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 09:31:51 PM »
Welcome to GPS Dasarge!  We're glad you big the bullet  O0

It sounds like you'll fit right in around here.   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline geebi88

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 11:55:03 PM »
Welcome to GPS, this is a great place.

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 02:40:53 PM »
hmmm i wonder does biting the bullet change the trajectory? and also is biting ones own bullet make you double jointed?

hahha ok ok pain killers kicking in ..   hey good to have ya here! sounds like you got some reload experiance as well.. toss your .02 when ya can, and dont forget questions are welcome throughout, someone will have the answers for ya thats for sure... good bunch of people here, i am sure as GP stated you will fit right in...
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments