October 23, 2017, 04:08:17 AM

Author Topic: watch out..  (Read 918 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
watch out..
« on: October 01, 2006, 05:19:06 PM »
ok it is the begining of bow season +1 here in PA. and i want to take this time to say, guys/gals be carefull out there.. there are some weird regulations that you really got to read and re read to understand.. I posted the statement of marking your tree in a different thread earlier, and i know i will be getting flak for it, let me clarify...

when you are moving, to, from, around, where you are going to be hunting you must have 100 sq. inches of orange
when you are in archery season and it overlaps with muzzleloader season you must have 250 sq. inches of orange and when you are sitting still you can remove it but post 100 sq.inches of orange within 15 foot of where you are.   now archery is in now. youth squirrel comes in the end of this week, and early muzzleloader AND small game comes in on the 14th, so, this is where i am saying DONT FORGET TO MARK YER TREE..
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Orion

• Applied for my club membership...
  • You've enough time to sleep when you're dead.
Re: watch out..
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 08:49:54 PM »
To be honest, our local game wardens told us straight out, "The laws are open to interpretation, there is no definites, everything is looked at in context and circumstance." Basically what I am saying is if a game warden wants to get you for something, he will, even if you are doing everything right.
Be careful what you say to someone with nothing. Its almost like having it all.
-Todd Snider

We're All Here Cause We're Not All There.

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 09:02:55 PM »
To be honest, our local game wardens told us straight out, "The laws are open to interpretation, there is no definites, everything is looked at in context and circumstance." Basically what I am saying is if a game warden wants to get you for something, he will, even if you are doing everything right.

yeah but why advertise??  you know loud pipes and a bad sticker,  or well i will stop there cause my thoughts went to low cut blouses...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Orion

• Applied for my club membership...
  • You've enough time to sleep when you're dead.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 09:05:54 PM »

yeah but why advertise??  you know loud pipes and a bad sticker,  or well i will stop there cause my thoughts went to low cut blouses...

That reminds me, i had the best breast tonight. soft, juicy, supple... melted in your mouth. Wow... thats good chicken.
Be careful what you say to someone with nothing. Its almost like having it all.
-Todd Snider

We're All Here Cause We're Not All There.

Facebook Comments