November 17, 2017, 09:26:53 PM

Author Topic: Catfish pics with Gina  (Read 2562 times)

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
Catfish pics with Gina
« on: October 03, 2006, 10:48:23 AM »
I took gina out to a frined of mine's ranch to do some catfish fishing...it turned out to be one amazing afternoon as you can see in the pics.  It was raining and cool, but Gina didn't complain once...she was too busy fighting monster cats in for me to net.  I didn't even pick up my rod once..I didn't have a chance because I was always coaching her on how to reel in a big fish, and I didn't mind.  I think that I had more fun watching here scream and fight in the biggins.  As you can tell from her face, she had a good time too.
The pic are all DIFFERENT FISH!!!!  I could't believe it... 
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
Re: Catfish pics with Gina
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 11:07:53 AM »
Looks good AB..... O0
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 11:34:17 AM »
hahaha that grin says it all!!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 11:36:57 AM »
Looks like you had a blast there pal. O0  She seems to be turning into quite the outdoors woman. O0

On a side note, after that long road trip, I wouldn't think fishing would be the first thing on your mind. ;D ;D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 12:25:39 PM »
On a side note, after that long road trip, I wouldn't think fishing would be the first thing on your mind. ;D ;D

Maybe he had to 'wine and dine' her first.......but in Texas they catch the 'dine' part themselves....... ;D
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 12:30:16 PM »
You guys must not know them very well the reason for the big grin is that AB was nowhere around her ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Morax

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 04:59:12 PM »
You guys must not know them very well the reason for the big grin is that AB was nowhere around her ;D

hahhahahahah

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 06:48:13 PM »
Alright! Way to go Gina! O0 O0

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 10:44:01 AM »
RIGHT ON, GINA!  O0 Hey, we gotta give AB some credit, too! Take a foxy lady fishing day, AB? Y'all done good!  :)  O0 How'd that rascal AB get such a cutie, anyhow? AB says she can shoot, too. Any ideas on that, plott?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 11:26:48 AM »
RIGHT ON, GINA!  O0 Hey, we gotta give AB some credit, too! Take a foxy lady fishing day, AB? Y'all done good!  :)  O0 How'd that rascal AB get such a cutie, anyhow? AB says she can shoot, too. Any ideas on that, plott?
either lots of cold hard cash OR and the more likely she is doing pannance for some previous discresion

Facebook Comments