December 17, 2017, 08:00:52 PM

Author Topic: Catfish pics with Gina  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Catfish pics with Gina
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 12:43:29 PM »
RIGHT ON, GINA!  O0 Hey, we gotta give AB some credit, too! Take a foxy lady fishing day, AB? Y'all done good!  :)  O0 How'd that rascal AB get such a cutie, anyhow? AB says she can shoot, too. Any ideas on that, plott?
well John since you asked My theory is that oposites attract. Gina is goodlookin smart can fish and shoot. AB on the other hand is uglier than a mud fence dumber than a box of rocks couldnt catch a fish in a barrel and the last time he shot at a barn he missed it by 200 feet  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 12:46:49 PM »
well John since you asked My theory is that oposites attract. Gina is goodlookin smart can fish and shoot. AB on the other hand is uglier than a mud fence dumber than a box of rocks couldnt catch a fish in a barrel and the last time he shot at a barn he missed it by 200 feet  ;D

Wow, that sharp stick was equipped with a razor tip, barbs, and poison. :shock: :shock:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2006, 10:30:57 AM »
RIGHT ON, GINA!  O0 Hey, we gotta give AB some credit, too! Take a foxy lady fishing day, AB? Y'all done good!  :)  O0 How'd that rascal AB get such a cutie, anyhow? AB says she can shoot, too. Any ideas on that, plott?
200 feet? He get glasses? He must be practicing and getting better!  ;D  ;D  ;D Where is AB , anyhow?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments