November 20, 2017, 08:26:53 AM

Author Topic: bell , the rat terrier  (Read 4662 times)

Offline rifle-man

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
Re: bell , the rat terrier
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2006, 03:06:59 PM »
Yea,    what's up , I am just learning how to use the POINTED STICK and ya'll start getting all " nice" and mushy  :roll: 
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Todd M

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2006, 01:19:54 PM »
I have Stoney convinced that it will be a walk in the park.  Maybe I will pull the old "lets turn em loos one more time".  I will have him loving it or hating it by the end of the weekend. 

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2006, 01:28:16 PM »
I have Stoney convinced that it will be a walk in the park.  Maybe I will pull the old "lets turn em loos one more time".  I will have him loving it or hating it by the end of the weekend. 
Well its nice to someone else with hounds on here and dont worry Stony everything we say about hounds isnt true. It's a proven fact that the hounds are the ones that make the liars out of us.Just watch out around hounds they have a way of giving you a disease. The sypthoms are a strange urge to walk around in the timber late at night in the middle of winter, a feeling in the pit of your stomach that if you turn them out one more time they'll tree and an empty wallet from buying dog food. lights, tracking equipment, more hounds, shock collars, and more hounds  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments