November 19, 2017, 03:16:58 AM

Author Topic: wet???  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Meat Hunter #737

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
wet???
« on: October 26, 2006, 08:15:30 AM »
Last weekend was our opener for bow, and it has rained damn near everyday...Tuesday morning I figured I had to don camo raingear and at least take a walk through the woods to look for scrapes/rubs... without looking to hard, found 2 scrapes about 30 yards apart...well I had quickly left the area since I didnt have Stoney's scent yet;... I got it Wed. and I thought maybe (after working all night) head over to the farm and lay some of Stoneys stuff around...at 6 am this morning I actually saw white flakes of snow, and it was sporatically raining...just cold and nasty... I opted to just go home and make a definite for Fri. morning...I just cant get over how much rain were getting here in Upstate, NY....
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: wet???
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 10:41:46 AM »
That's a bummer, all that rain. Today we are having the same here.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 12:37:26 PM »
Wet here too , but it has finally cooled down , rain getting some of the leaves off, it'll quit some day  O0
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 08:12:39 PM »
where was this rain in the summer when we needed it. It's been really wet here, even drowned out the world series. Weather idiot says more to come hopefully after the game.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 11:19:53 PM »
Hang in there amigo it'll come!! O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 07:49:31 AM »
plans messed up this morning... :'(...when I started this post I had plans to hunt this morning, and it isnt even raining...except... that thought got squashed quickly last night when I found out the 'ole lady has a doctors appointment for this morning, and needs our only car... :'( prime time for after work/ morning hunts, and if it isnt the damn weather, its because of "doctors appointments"... *taking a deap breath*... remembering that Sun morning I leave work and I dont have to be back untill Thursday night...(a couple days vacation for Holloween) those are the days that I dont care about rain...I'm gonna be out there, looking for my buck...
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline D45/70

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 10:25:44 AM »
It's "WET" here too!!
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 03:13:19 PM »
I cant wait till it gets wet like that here to O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 05:34:53 PM »
I cant wait till it gets wet like that here to O0
Plott, where you live, it won't be long!  :twisted:  ;D That's summer at your place, isn't it?  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 05:35:56 PM »
remember SNOW is a four letter word
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments