December 13, 2017, 06:07:08 AM

Author Topic: cellular reception  (Read 1234 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: cellular reception
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 11:27:23 PM »
Thankyou thankyou thankyou, for giving me so much credit! Actually, smoke and fire was invented much later. That's why we ate raw meat, fire hadn't been invented yet. Neither were cans and string, much, much later. Then there was that guy that invented the moon. I remember him quite well. He was kinda strange, always staring into the sky at night and saying, "There's still something missing". He did mention that someday some crazy people would run critters called hounds and chase something that sounded like "coon" all night. That would be after he invented racoons. He did claim the coon guys would be as crazy as him.  :wink:  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: cellular reception
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 12:22:41 AM »
He did mention that someday some crazy people would run critters called hounds and chase something that sounded like "coon" all night. That would be after he invented racoons. He did claim the coon guys would be as crazy as him.  :wink:  ;D  ;D  ;D
Crazy heck all the rest of you are crazy after all its common knowledge that every hound you own raises your IQ by 10 points or wait maybe it lowers it I dont remember anymore
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments