October 18, 2017, 03:11:17 AM

Author Topic: The plottdog/AB Plan...  (Read 3729 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: The plottdog/AB Plan...
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 01:02:48 PM »
Ok to be honest that hog loves my kids but hates me and all other adults with a passion. if i could take a picture while running i would show yall what he looks like then. i think it may have something to do with being roped and castrated as a big boar  :twisted:or the fact i use him to teach colts to track when we are starting them on roping
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2006, 05:58:06 AM »
I think pink floyd said it best in their song pigs on the wing :).

Looking forward to watching the video.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2006, 04:19:58 PM »
There has been a change to the plan as sadly the hog is no longer with us :'(                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   But he tasted good  :twisted: ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »
Dang, I was hoping to see the pig movie! Plott was going to film AB riding the big bruiser rounding up hogs. I can see it now, a pig rodeo craze sweeping the country. And big ol' hogs in the pastures recently cleared of the obsolete horses and replaced by graceful hogs grazing and tourists snapping pictures of the stately beasts. The Kentucky Derby wouldn't be the same. They would have to lower the release gates. Midgets and dwarfs would be the new jockey gentry. Yes, the star of the movie and the future of hog racing will have to wait until a new generation of pioneers of the racing sport comes forward. Don't worry, plott is the gentleman of breeding fine steeds and can be found daily surveying his fine stables of future pampered grand champion thoroughbred racing hogs. And then we could all say we knew plottdog when he was just a regular guy that worked for a living.   :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2006, 12:55:10 AM »
Somehow I just knew this plan was going to "fall apart". ;D Probably because I was looking forward to it too much. What's next, is AB going to have some lame excuse for the new "tradition" ?? :'(

Sorry to hear about the hog, hope that mean b^&*(d tastes good
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments