December 12, 2017, 08:31:26 PM

Author Topic: Kindergartners.  (Read 784 times)

Offline catfishsr

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Kindergartners.
« on: October 28, 2006, 04:49:11 PM »
A class of kindergartners were trying very hard to become accustomed to the first grade.   The biggest hurdle they faced was that the teacher insisted on NO baby talk!   "You need to use 'Big People' words," she was always reminding them.

She asked Chris what he had done over the weekend? "I went to visit my Nana."   "No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER. Use 'Big people' words!"

She then asked Mitchell what he had done "I took a ride on a choo-choo." She said, "No, you took a ride on a TRAIN. You must remember to use 'Big People' words."

She then asked little Alec what he had done? "I read a book," he replied.   ; "That's WONDERFUL!" the teacher said. "What book did you read?"

Alec thought real hard about it, then puffed out his chest with great pride, and said, "Winnie the s*it."

NONE STAND AS TALL AS THE PERSON WHO BENDS OVER TO HELP A CHILD.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Kindergartners.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 05:39:58 PM »
 ;D  ;D  ;D Not baby talk!  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Kindergartners.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 01:47:08 AM »
That'll learn her  ;D ;D ;D
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments