October 24, 2017, 05:12:23 AM

Author Topic: Pulled over  (Read 802 times)

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
Pulled over
« on: October 31, 2006, 11:34:31 PM »
An older lady got pulled over by the cops. When the officer asked to see her license she said " i dont have one i lost it for drunk driving." then he asked for her registration. To this she replied. " i dont know where it is in this car i stole it." Then he asked who the owner was. She said " i dont know i didn't ask before i killed him then choped him to bits and put him in the trunk. To this he called for backup. Well a short time later the cheif of police asked if he could see her licens. She imidiatly gave it to him. Then He asked for her registration. This was also provided. When he asked to look in the trunk there was just a spare tire. After this she asked. " why did you want to see in the trunk. To which he said " the officer said you had lost your license for drunk drive and stole this car and murdered the owner and place his body in the trunk. She looked shocked and said " And i bet that lying Bas***d said i was speeding to?!"
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Pulled over
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 11:45:41 PM »
I'll have to try that next time I get pulled over  IF it happens I mean :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 01:08:47 AM »
  ;D  ;D  ;D Worked for her!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 02:12:51 PM »
Nice I really should have thought on the last speeding ticket.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 02:29:13 AM »
Hey, Marlin's back, too!  O0 Where you been, rascal?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 08:32:20 AM »
Hey, Marlin's back, too!  O0 Where you been, rascal?

He's been here, just lurking around like the creepy old guy at the singles bar. ???
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments