October 19, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

Author Topic: Bunny's and hairs  (Read 1167 times)

Online D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Bunny's and hairs
« on: November 01, 2006, 02:18:07 PM »
 Went out blasting to day. Have any of you herd when the FWP handed out the bullet Prof flack jackets to the Rabbits?
I saw a lot of Bunny's and shot a some they were good shot too. The old 22 seemed to be shooting blanks?? HUMMM? I shot near 50 rounds and didn't seem to even hit the hill side?? HUMM? 
One Jack I shot at I could here it get hit 7 times out of 10, it didn't even wager?? HUMM. I jumped a Coyote at 50 yards and unloaded my 10/20 on him no affect at all. MAN thats the last time I go out under powered!! The 45/70 from now on!!!!!
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: Bunny's and hairs
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 05:48:36 PM »
ok were you just missing them due to crap ammo, was yer sights on, or were you just punching holes through and through? i never had a problem with my .22 being underpowered for bunnies or even g-hogs when i could sneak onto them..
when in doubt shoot twice

Online D45/70

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 09:36:42 PM »
 :D
 The ammo was top notch. I think I was just missing. The gun shoots superb!!!! :-X
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 09:42:57 PM »
:D
 The ammo was top notch. I think I was just missing. The gun shoots superb!!!! :-X
dang man i was trying to give you all kinds of excuses i was trying to help ya!! you know bad ammo, sights off, barrel bent, bug flew in your eye... ummm ummm O0
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 02:27:23 AM »
Dang, D45, your gun barrel's not bent, huh? I just thought I would toss that one in.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 08:42:17 AM »
Well, to be honest, I have been hearing stories about the invasion of the Bionic Bullet Proof Bunny Brigade, but I just thought they were stories.  You must have found the herd.  Remember, they are bullet proof, so your 45-70 will be useless against them.  The only way to take them down is to sneak up on them and pull that little Energizer Battery out of thier backs.  If you can't get close enough to remove the battery, you will need to get the Explosive, Anti-Bunny-Brigade Carrot Bomb from ACME and set a trap.  The horror.  The horror.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 08:59:18 AM »
My friend always said that Bunnies were going to take over the world, so we did our part to keep fuzzy little rascals under control......but now if they've evolved.....we might be introuble...... :-\
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Facebook Comments