October 22, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

Author Topic: Whoa!  (Read 799 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Whoa!
« on: November 01, 2006, 08:33:01 PM »
Here's another one of those "round the worlders" that I received today.  No idea about the story or whether it's even a legit pic  - the only comment was that it was a 2006 kill and it's labeled "AmishBuck".   But......Whoa baby........it's a nice one!   :twisted:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: Whoa!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 10:45:54 PM »
Not sure if this is the same buck and story but you got to go here and check this out.

http://www.timesgazette.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=3&ArticleID=140888&TM=36319

Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Whoa!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 09:25:29 AM »
Gutpiles, that is just not right. >:(  Stony said he was keeping that one tied to a tree for you to shoot during Pensylvania's Late Archery Season. :shock:  Some friend he turned out to be. ;D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments