October 18, 2017, 09:43:37 PM

Author Topic: jumping the string  (Read 914 times)

Offline Eric Hazelip

• Gut Pile Guide
  • The force is strong with this one
jumping the string
« on: November 13, 2006, 01:19:59 PM »
had a nice 10 pointer at 45 yards saturday morning , boy can they move fast.i didnt even get a hair. next week is our gun season opener , I bet he wont be able to jump the bullet from my T.C encor 50.cal.
All who resist will die

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: jumping the string
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 06:34:18 PM »
Been there, done that - Jumpy little suckers, aren't they?!   :roll:   Don't worry though, when you see him again, the smoke will distract him!  :twisted:  ;D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline dbowers

• Full Draw Archery
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 08:26:56 AM »
Just for some future FYI, aim a bit lower next. That way if they do jump the string you have a chance at hitting him.  O0
DBowers

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 09:53:12 AM »
Been there, done that - Jumpy little suckers, aren't they?!   :roll:   Don't worry though, when you see him again, the smoke will distract him!  :twisted:  ;D
  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments