November 18, 2017, 02:45:26 PM

Author Topic: reds or grays which meat taste better?  (Read 2508 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: reds or grays which meat taste better?
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 12:52:32 AM »
they say there is a fox thats bigger..

Like I said on the phone, that book was written many moons ago.  Between the acid rain, steroids, fertilizers, and nuclear power generation, things could have changed.

On that note, have any of you Westerners on here ever got a "Wooly" Squirrel?  I sure would like to see a picture of one of them, if they still exist.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 06:43:38 PM »
Wooly squirrel? Is that like a wooly mammouth, with tusks and long hair?  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2006, 06:47:37 PM »
Wooly squirrel? Is that like a wooly mammouth, with tusks and long hair?  :wink:

According to a boook I have, Camp Life In The Woods, it is a squirrel that, I think, lives in the Pacific Northwest.  The hair is supposed to be a bit longer, but there was no mention of tusks.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2006, 06:57:47 PM »
the only thing i found was some little write up about a thought to be extinct wooly squirrel found in aisa, and it is a type of flying squirrel...
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments