December 15, 2017, 02:59:35 PM

Author Topic: Combat Ear Plugs - These are too cool  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Combat Ear Plugs - These are too cool
« on: November 17, 2006, 10:29:43 AM »
As some of you know, I am a member of the Safety Committee for the company I work for, and yesterday, I attended a seminar on Hearing Loss Prevention.  Toward the end of the seminar, one of the companies invloved, started going over the different hearing protection devices the offered.

This one caught my attention and I figured I would share.  These ear plugs are absolutely awesome.  You now have no reason not to protect your hearing while hunting with a firearm.  Seriously, check these out and get yourself some, I am planning on giving these out as Christmas gifts.

Here is the website and I also attached the PDF file for the set I mentioned above.

http://www.e-a-r.com/e%2Da%2Dr.com/premold_detail.cfm?prod_family=Combat%20Arms&ind_prod_num=370-1000001
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Combat Ear Plugs - These are too cool
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 10:58:52 AM »
Those are really good. We have two local businesses that carry them. Their website has an easy guide to find your local places to buy their earplugs. Thanks, MR!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 02:15:18 PM »
if yer gonna give em as xmas presants why do i gotta buy my own? and if i gotta sit on yer lap it aint gonna be just for lousy earplugs!!  heheh these the ones you was telling me about right ?
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 02:37:32 PM »
if yer gonna give em as xmas presants why do i gotta buy my own?

Who said you were on my gift list? ???  For as many times as you have given me the "Poking Stick", if I get you anything, it's gonna be a blunt rubber tip. ;D

If i gotta sit on yer lap it aint gonna be just for lousy earplugs!!

Have I told you I love you lately. :)

heheh these the ones you was telling me about right ?

Yep, they are the ones. O0  As soon as my purchasing agent gets in from vacation next week, I am gonna get her to do some price checking and make a purchase. O0  And yes, I'll give you a set for Christmas, but you gotta pick them up. :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 03:29:04 PM »
hehehe yes yes you have told me.... hahah   i forgot to ask ya, medal with a rubberized outter covering?
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments