November 21, 2017, 01:18:20 AM

Author Topic: Arrows on Ebay  (Read 1585 times)

Offline ARMallardSlayer

• Dirt Trackin in the ArkLaTex
Arrows on Ebay
« on: May 19, 2004, 05:53:03 PM »
Got me a doz Beman ICS 340 Camo Hunter carbon arrows off ebay for a $44 bid, with shipping it's $51.

Cabela's sells the same doz for $79.99 plus shipping!
"Live Like You Were Dying"

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Arrows on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2004, 06:21:18 PM »
I had never really thought about getting arrows off of Ebay.  Should have figured though, you can get anything else!  I'll have to check to see what I can get some for.  I'm old-fashioned, I still shoot aluminum.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Arrows on Ebay
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2004, 08:10:35 PM »
Sounds like a good deal.  It's amazing how many things you can find on there.  Some of the stuff ends up at the same price as the stores, but every now and then.......  :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments