October 24, 2017, 01:57:37 AM

Author Topic: How not to rob a liqour store  (Read 828 times)

Offline catfishsr

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
How not to rob a liqour store
« on: November 15, 2006, 02:14:13 PM »
http://www.glumbert.com/media/badrobber

this is too funny
NONE STAND AS TALL AS THE PERSON WHO BENDS OVER TO HELP A CHILD.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: How not to rob a liqour store
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 02:12:01 AM »
 :D  ;D  ;D  ;D I bet he gave up on walking and chewing gum at the same time, too!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline JohnDoe

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 08:38:45 PM »
ROFL  :D
Neck shots = no running.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 10:40:26 AM »
I knew a local nitwit  Bobby from here, now deceased, fortunately. He had a long string of dimwit episodes of crimes and convictions like the dummy shown in the film strip. One example, Bobby and another genius decided to relocate to Fresno, CA. They were low on funds and drugs when they arrived in Fresno, so they dicided to stick up a 7-11. The robbery went well in the store, and they fled to their getaway jalopy right outside the store. Bobby slammed his car door on his own leg, breaking his leg. The car refused to start, and in real short order, they were surrounded by cops with drawn weapons. Bobby and his pal surrendered and did a few years for their episode.  :D  ;D Upon release from prison, genius Bobby returned here and continued his one man crime wave and immediate arrests and convictions of equally stupid stunts. I knew him well, he was my brother's brother-in-law. His last stunt of many finally cost him his life.  :twisted:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 10:43:16 AM by John Andrews »
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 02:27:07 PM »
dang john... i knew someone who was the same way living in S. Florida.. robbed a store car wouldnt start.. turned around after that tried same store 5 years later, grabbed money in the bag, left his wallet on the counter... I met him after the second one, he was a decient guy, drugs just turned him into an idiot.. I sold him my bike i had at the time, and he used it for a final "hey watch this" and took a wall going over 100...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 03:36:30 PM »
Took a wall doing over 100, on a motorcycle.  :shock: Yep, that would certainly qualify as terminal velocity.  :twisted: Strangely, the guy I was talking about kinda did the same thing, hit a rural driveway at very high speed. He was not supposed to drive because of a botched suicide attempt several years before. He had seizures because of shotgun pellets still rolling around in his head  :D that the docs couldn't remove. He put a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. He lived. He was pretty ugly after the incident and had to wear Depends, but could talk pretty much normal. The list goes on, but after a life of crime and a botched suicide attempt, he got his wish a few years later, accidentally. Is that ironic justice, or what?  :twisted:  ;D

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 04:31:27 PM »
ok now thats a new one.. chew on a shotgun and LIVE?!?!  yeah all i can say is dang glad those guys didnt reproduce...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 06:44:21 PM »
ok now thats a new one.. chew on a shotgun and LIVE?!?!  yeah all i can say is dang glad those guys didnt reproduce...

Where do you think Mad River came from??  ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 10:26:38 PM »
. He was pretty ugly after the incident and had to wear Depends, but could talk pretty much normal.
Doesnt he go by the name of rifleman on here :twisted:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 02:14:34 AM by plottdogg »
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 01:00:06 AM »
Where do you think Mad River came from??  ;D

Contrary to the "Kentucky" form of reproduction...  You see Big58Cal, a man and a woman meet, they fall in love, and...  Well, I cannot finish because it would be a little too graphic, but I think you get the picture. :)

You really need to push for reform in your education system down there. ???
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments