October 22, 2017, 10:44:10 PM

Author Topic: pulled over  (Read 540 times)

Offline catfishsr

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
pulled over
« on: November 18, 2006, 06:17:42 AM »
An older lady got pulled over by the cops. When the officer asked to see her license she said " i dont have one i lost it for drunk driving." then he asked for her registration. To this she replied. " i dont know where it is in this car i stole it." Then he asked who the owner was. She said " i dont know i didn't ask before i killed him then choped him to bits and put him in the trunk. To this he called for backup. Well a short time later the cheif of police asked if he could see her licens. She imidiatly gave it to him. Then He asked for her registration. This was also provided. When he asked to look in the trunk there was just a spare tire. After this she asked. " why did you want to see in the trunk. To which he said " the officer said you had lost your license for drunk drive and stole this car and murdered the owner and place his body in the trunk. She looked shocked and said " And i bet that lying Bas***d said i was speeding to?!"
NONE STAND AS TALL AS THE PERSON WHO BENDS OVER TO HELP A CHILD.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
Re: pulled over
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 08:47:00 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: pulled over
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 09:17:22 AM »
Smart lady!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments