November 19, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

Author Topic: 2007 bows?  (Read 2127 times)

Offline dbowers

• Full Draw Archery
2007 bows?
« on: November 21, 2006, 07:54:37 PM »
Who's gettin a brand spnakin new 2007 bow? Or will you be keepin your current bow?
The jury is still out for me; my company I shoot is comin out with a few new ones. But I am just not sure if I wanna spend the money this year?
DBowers

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: 2007 bows?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 08:17:07 PM »
I am sticking with my 2006 matthews switchback xt for probably the next 10 years before I even think of getting another bow.
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 09:17:12 AM »
I am with Rookie on this one. O0  I will be keeping my Parker Hornet, otherwise known as the "Maple Mauler", for quite a few years.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline dbowers

• Full Draw Archery
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 06:14:58 PM »
I hear yea fellas..sometimes its hard to give up a good thing. Took me years to finally sell my Mathews MQ1 and switch over to my Newberry for hunting.

DBowers

Offline dbowers

• Full Draw Archery
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 09:33:32 PM »
Anyone else?
DBowers

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 06:10:38 PM »
Although the manufacturers make it awfully tempting, I'll be sticking with my Alpine for awhile.  But, I'm just one lottery ticket away from one of each - each year!   :twisted:

MadRiver -  Maple Mauler  ;D   Now that's funny. 

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 04:23:38 AM »
I'll stick to my Black Widow. You compound boys can have you're kiddie toys. But a REAL man needs a REAL bow! :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :shock: :twisted: ;D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline dbowers

• Full Draw Archery
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 11:11:58 PM »
dbowers: Tell me about a Newberry! Never heard of them

They are a small company outa Tenn. Nice bows..good as anything out there IMO. Single cam and hybrid cam models, no bow press needed. Things are kinda slow with info for them now, they just recently bought out HCA (High Country Archery). They owner Richard; told me they the 07 "Newberry's" should be out later in the year because he is concentrating on the HCA 07 line.

You can view some from my site here: http://fulldrawarchery.com/html/modules.php?set_albumName=bows01&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
DBowers

Offline Justin Gilmer

• Gut Pile Guide
  • I love animals.... They're delicious!!
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 11:40:08 PM »
It takes me to long to get comfortable with a new bow to change very often.  I'll probably keep mone for a long time. 
Don't feel bad.....  We can't all be #1.

Facebook Comments