December 16, 2017, 12:20:51 AM

Author Topic: A few Deer taken off of my friends property  (Read 786 times)

Offline Eric Hazelip

• Gut Pile Guide
  • The force is strong with this one
A few Deer taken off of my friends property
« on: November 22, 2006, 06:49:20 PM »
Just a few of the nicer deer taken at out place this past weekend, I havent got mine as of yet , but I have had several young bucks within range , we are trying to let all of the little bucks have a chance to grow up like these.
the first two picks are my buddy Rick with an great bow kill, he got it 2 days befor gun season came in it has 21 scoreable points and great mass. the next two are Mikes buck , a nice ten point the picture of the deer standing up has a funny story to it , He shot the deer on Saturday morning followed the blood trai to the edge of a stripper pit and then lost all sign of the trail. every one in our hunting party looked for this deer until dark. the next morning on our way back out to look some more we found him floating head up in the middle of the pit. 4 hours and 5 grown men worn out later we were able to get him out, the deer was so stiff that it would stand up.the last 2 are my boss deer another nice 10 point , hope to have some more picks to send next week.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 09:50:35 AM by Big58cal »
All who resist will die

Offline dbowers

• Full Draw Archery
Re: A few Deer taken off of my friends property
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 08:06:02 PM »
Some real dandy O0
DBowers

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 09:53:08 AM »
Good looking deer! O0

In case you get to wondering why it shows I edited your post, I turned the one picture that was side-ways. :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 10:19:23 AM »
Great looking deer. O0  Sorry you haven't got one yet. :'(

You guys could have had some fun with the deer with Rigormortis, you know, stand him up in the bed of the truck and strap him down like a motorcycle. ;D ;D  Could you imagine the people seeing that while you were on the way to the butcher. ;D ;D ;D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments