October 23, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

Author Topic: hi from massachusetts  (Read 1628 times)

Offline andrewrw66

• Awe, da po wittle varmint got whacked in the melon
    • Andrew' Place in Cyberspace
hi from massachusetts
« on: November 25, 2006, 02:06:56 PM »
Hi, i am a new member from NE Mass.

I am purely a small game (squirrel, rabbit, etc) hunter.. I am new to the sport, but and tend to get made fun of due to my choice of rifle... I have used my winchester 131 for years doing simple target shooting. Well i put a scope on it and it is now my hunting rifle..Hey, what ever works, right ??
Squirrels are part of the basic four food groups.

Offline rifle-man

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
Re: hi from massachusetts
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 02:59:23 PM »
Hey, what ever works, right ??
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

WELCOME !!  I won't make  fun no matter what you kill em with......... O0  unless you ugly em to death , then I might have to poke a little fun your way  ;D ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:03:58 PM »
Andy, welcome to the gang! Hey, whatever works!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 05:20:00 PM »
ugly them to death? all i gotta say is as long as its a clean kill go for it! lot o guys here use air rifles.. some of us us .22s or pumpguns.. others well whatever is handy and does the job then go for it! good to have ya aboard!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline rifle-man

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 06:45:41 PM »
I should explain.......  This game warden saw a fellow come out of the woods with a limit of squirrels one day, but the guy had no gun, not sure what was going on he decided to just watch this guy for a few days.  The fourth day the warden couldn't stand it any longer   ...... so he's sitting at the guys truck when he come out. Checks his liscense , " that's a nice mess of squirrels  if you don't mind me asking, how'd you kill these squirrels "  ? "Well I uglyed em to death" , now this old boy ain't none too pretty but the warden ain't buying his story. The old boy tells the warden to be there tomorrow and he would show him.  Next day sure enough the warden is waiting when the old boy shows up, they go in the woods and sit down. A little while later they see a squirrrel and the old boy jumps up and runs to the tree, stands at the bottom looking straight up ........ a few seconds later out falls the squirrel.  7 more and he has his limit, on the way out the warden says " Mister that's the dangest thing I ever saw , you are a very unique "  the guy says it ain't that special, his wife can do it too, but she tears em up too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 08:29:50 PM »
Welcome to the pile O0 O0 hey rifle is that story bout you by any chance or is it rookie :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline rifle-man

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 09:19:56 PM »
Plott, now that you mention it...... seems like the G W did say the ole boy was from Kansas  ;D

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 09:43:00 PM »
Posted by: rifle-man 
Insert Quote
Plott, now that you mention it...... seems like the G W did say the ole boy was from Kansas   
Posted on: Today at 21:29:50Posted by: plottdogg 
Insert Quote
Welcome to the pile   hey rifle is that story bout you by any chance or is it rookie 

Rifle and plott, you two shouldn't talk about KS_Sniper like that.  Besides, he is no longer living in KS from what I know.  I believe he moved to Utah a month or so ago.

Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline rifle-man

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 09:55:19 PM »
Rifle and plott, you two shouldn't talk about KS_Sniper like that.  Besides, he is no longer living in KS from what I know.  I believe he moved to Utah a month or so ago.

Nice save  O0 O0

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 03:38:41 PM »

Nice save  O0 O0
I agree that is definetly the way to turn the pointy stick O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments