December 15, 2017, 11:03:50 AM

Author Topic: Women hunters on the rise in the United States!  (Read 677 times)

Offline ladyrepublica

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Southern Maryland Anti-Poaching Patrol Officer
    • Very anti peta
Women hunters on the rise in the United States!
« on: November 29, 2006, 04:11:27 PM »
I raise my glass to my fellow huntresses!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061125/od_nm/life_usa_hunting_dc
I am a question to the world, not an answer to be heard, or a moment that's held in your arms.

2007 Golden Intestine Award Winner:
Biggest Brawl

Bring it on!

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Women hunters on the rise in the United States!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 11:29:17 PM »
I'M the reason more women are hunting.

Any chance they think they have to get near me. It's sad, I know.

I've dealt with this problem all my life. They just won't let me be.

Every day and night it seems; it's the same thing. I have to get on the megaphone and say......

Ladies!!

I want the blondes on the left. The brunettes on the right and the redheads in the middle....

Take a number and stand in line....and...Just remember....

None of you can ever be the first....

But if you're lucky....

You MIGHT be next.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 11:21:43 AM »
LadyR, that is great! We have several couples that hunt where I work. The husbands are hard pressed to equal their wives in the field. We also have some other lady hunters on our installation that do well, too. My wife likes to fish with me but is not able to hunt in the field because of her disabilities. Our daughter is quite an outdoors gal and enjoys hunting and fishing. Sorry guys, she's married. Our daughter looks like a Barbie in her hunting and fishing getups. Again, sorry, you guys are a day late, as they say.  My daughter was with me a couple of years ago while fishing on the Mississippi River when I had boat motor problems. She was in her bikini while fishing and suddenly we had all kinds of boats stop to tow us to shore. After our tow to shore, the guys stayed close to offer further assistance. So, having a lovely lass along has some other added benefits, huh?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 10:03:42 PM »
I know I was more excited this year about deer hunting they the rest of the guys at the shack.  I was the first one up and out the door and the last one to come back.  I also shot more deer and the biggest buck yet.  We are still muzzleloading so they still have a chance to beat me but I don't think the will do it this year. 
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Facebook Comments