December 18, 2017, 01:30:32 PM

Author Topic: meet the ladies:  (Read 1740 times)

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
meet the ladies:
« on: December 04, 2006, 03:59:32 PM »
.....from left to right; Lexus, Pixie, Dottie(under tailgate), and Spook. I took them out for a few hours this morning, and bagged these after some pretty lengthy runs. My kind of women!! O0
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 04:02:01 PM by ellwoodjake »
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: meet the ladies:
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 05:54:43 PM »
gotta love them long eared women :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 05:56:12 PM »
Nice , Real Nice   O0  I love the lemon and whites, if I was a bunny hunter I think that would be my whole pack  O0
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 01:49:24 AM »
Great dogs and great looking dogs, ellwood!  O0  O0  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 07:30:55 AM »
Nice , Real Nice   O0  I love the lemon and whites, if I was a bunny hunter I think that would be my whole pack  O0
Yeah, I know what you mean. They sure are easier to spot in the brush. That was my origional plan, but then I had the littermates Lexus and Pixie,(the bluetick). When Pixie started tracking rabbits right out of the womb, I knew she wasn't going anywhere. She is now my best jumpdog. Lexus is actually a "chocolate" beagle. She even has the brown/pink nose,lips and tongue, and the yellow eyes like a chocolate lab. I've always been a sucker for unique colors. Luckily, she also turned out to be a fine hunter. I also like that she has enough white to be spotted easily in the field. Here's another picture of her with her "aunt dottie", taken from the critter cleaning section:

(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

travo

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 04:09:07 PM »
man,when i saw the name of the post was meet the ladies,i got all worked up. now im even more worked up.

Facebook Comments