October 23, 2017, 05:44:21 AM

Author Topic: Hello from the Smoky Mountains  (Read 1387 times)

Offline BigStrutter

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happiness is a 50 cal.
Hello from the Smoky Mountains
« on: December 05, 2006, 04:28:13 PM »
Hey guys and gals. My name is Ned and I live in Waynesville, NC. I LOVE to hunt whitetail deer, and pretty much anything else that is legal game. I hunt mostly in eastern NC in Vance and Warren counties but do travel to upstate SC and Wyth Co. Va. I do hunt here in the mountains but we have a very low deer population. I hope to get to know you guys, Later.

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Hello from the Smoky Mountains
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 05:58:39 PM »
Welcome to the pile  :twisted: O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 06:12:31 PM »
Welcome aboard Ned!  We're glad you joined in.  Jump in there with the rest of them and throw out some stories and pics when you can!   O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 07:04:19 PM »
Welcome to GPS Ned.    O0

I use to live in NC and hunt the southeastern area, Carteret, Craven and Onslow counties.  Look forward to hearing some of your stories and jokes.  But beware, there are some rowdy ones running around here.  And they will get ya before you know it with a poke of a sharp stick.  I know, I have so many holes in me it isn't pretty when I drink some brew anymore.   :twisted:   But no worries from me, honest!   :wink:
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 07:24:17 PM »
WELCOME NED !!!!!

I hope to get to know you guys,

You might want to re-think this , time will tell  ;D ;D

Ok................ pretty good bunch here  O0
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 07:37:14 PM »
hey there ned kick back have a lil fun, spread some thoughts on things, got questions fire them out there, got an opinion, toss it in there too!! got a question, toss it out there and wait five minutes you will be amazed at the answers some of these guys got!  rookie, it may not be fun trying to drink but it is fun to watch  :twisted:
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 02:13:20 AM »
  And they will get ya before you know it with a poke of a sharp stick.  I know, I have so many holes in me it isn't pretty when I drink some brew anymore.   :twisted:   But no worries from me, honest!   :wink:
Hey those were all brought on you by yourself I was fine leavin you alone but you started it

I think :twisted: ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 10:00:31 AM »
Welcome, Ned! You just met a few of the rascals, I mean, members. Join in and have some fun, too.  :)  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Justin Gilmer

• Gut Pile Guide
  • I love animals.... They're delicious!!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2007, 01:45:12 PM »
I also suffer from a low deer population.   :sad: :'(  I'll see about 40 does before I come across a buck. 
Don't feel bad.....  We can't all be #1.

travo

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 02:27:53 PM »
welcome to the pile, ned. and ignore all the above idiots. i am the supreme hunting source on this site, and these are all a bunch of wannabees. stick with me, youll kill stuff.(i can BS with the best of em). put on a pair of hip waders, and come on in!

Facebook Comments