Author Topic: Hello from Northeast Arkansas  (Read 1510 times)

Offline riverrunner

Hello from Northeast Arkansas
« on: December 06, 2006, 10:17:19 AM »
I've been hunting and fishing in Northeast Arkansas for the last 25 years.  I enjoy just about all of it, but as I age a little, I start liking the things that require the least amount of effort.  I reckon chasing ducks up and down the river would be my favorite,  but I seem to enjoy sitting on a deerstand more and more.  In the early fall I love to hunt grays in the big timber of Black River.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Hello from Northeast Arkansas
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 05:21:55 PM »
Welcome to GPS riverruner!!!  With 25 years experience, we expect some stories out of you!   O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

travo

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 08:04:09 PM »
ITS ABOUT TIME WE GOT A WATERFOWLER ON HERE!!HECK YEAH!!WE NEED A WATERFOWLING BOARD,GUTPILES!!! TAKE 'EM!!

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 08:16:48 PM »
Welcome to the PILE  O0

Now start talking  ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline riverrunner

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 09:18:28 AM »
I've been looking at this site for awhile now and have always wondered why there wasn't much talk about waterfowling. 

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 09:58:09 AM »
I've been looking at this site for awhile now and have always wondered why there wasn't much talk about waterfowling. 
Because we don't have many ducks visit here!  ;D  ;D  ;D Sorry, riverruner, I just had to grab that nickle!  ;D  ;D  ;D Welcome to the gang, rr.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline riverrunner

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 11:05:24 AM »
I know I'm just a rookie on this website and I hate to start out disagreeing with such a seasoned veteran as yourself, John, But it seems to me as there are alot of quacks that visit here (including myself).   ;D

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 11:51:08 AM »
Posted by: riverrunner 
Insert Quote
I know I'm just a rookie on this website and I hate to start out disagreeing with such a seasoned veteran as yourself, John, But it seems to me as there are alot of quacks that visit here (including myself).   

Hey, I thought I was Rookie?  ;D  But really riverrunner, there is a big difference between ducks and geese (waterfowl) and quacks (plott, CF, rifle_man, JA, morax, myself and many others here).  :twisted: But looks like you are going to fit right in, so pull up a log and tell us some of your stories!   O0
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 04:02:19 PM »
I know I'm just a rookie on this website and I hate to start out disagreeing with such a seasoned veteran as yourself, John, But it seems to me as there are alot of quacks that visit here (including myself).   ;D
yep pretty sure with comments like that you will fit right in with the rest of us.  Score is know riverrunner 1 John A 0 :twisted: O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Justin Gilmer

• Gut Pile Guide
  • I love animals.... They're delicious!!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 03:27:00 PM »
Well, you're probably as close to Southeast Missouri as I've seen so far.  Welcome to GPS.
Don't feel bad.....  We can't all be #1.

Facebook Comments