November 20, 2017, 12:50:49 AM

Author Topic: A Very Peta Christmas and my disappointment with you guys!  (Read 4146 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
A Very Peta Christmas and my disappointment with you guys!
« on: December 21, 2006, 11:35:48 AM »
Here's the latest from the Veg Heads:

Raising animals in factory farms is cruel to animals and harmful to the environment. The good news is that PETA can recommend more than one way to help stop the abuse.

In addition to our undercover investigations, lawsuits, and grassroots activism, which have resulted in improved standards of care in some of the nation's largest factory farms, PETA also promotes a cruelty-free vegetarian diet as a simple yet profound way to help these animals.

Your gift to PETA during our special "challenge-grant" period—which ends on December 31—will help save animal lives and get more Americans to "go veg." Thanks to a tremendous outpouring of generosity, we've reached our initial goal of $100,000. But our generous anonymous donor has agreed to increase their gift if we can match it!

Now all donations will be matched dollar for dollar up to $150,000. Your tax-deductible donation will be doubled if you act before December 31. This means more resources to help animals in factory farms and a bigger campaign to promote vegetarianism in the coming year.

NOW HERE'S WHERE I'M DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU GUYS / GALS!

Every person who chooses a vegetarian diet saves about 100 animals from being slaughtered each year. And PETA is helping them make the switch. This year, we sent out almost 500,000 copies of our informative vegetarian starter kits as well as other materials that are helping to change the way that the world eats—and treats animals.

100?  THAT'S THE BEST WE CAN DO?  GP JR MAKES MORE OF AN IMPACT THAN THAT!  COME ON - LET'S HELP PETA OUT.  NEXT YEAR, I WANT THEM TO BE ABLE TO SAY "EVERY PERSON WHO CHOOSES A VEGETARIAN DIET SAVES ABOUT 200 ANIMALS FROM BEING SLAUGHTERED"!  GET WITH THE PROGRAM AND START EATIN' YER MEAT!    :twisted:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: A Very Peta Christmas and my disappointment with you guys!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 01:54:23 PM »
I think I'm doin my part 2 months ago in 3 weeks we loaded out about
36000 hogs for slaughter   and that is a lot og bacon on the hoof
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

travo

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 02:40:42 PM »
im doin my part too. fed this last years deer camp 22 ducks,11 geese,40+doves,5 pheasents,and 5 sharptails donated by my bro,crazysquirrelpoon.

Offline DAR622

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 06:40:24 PM »
 ;D

Just 100?  I go through that many doves!!!!  Nothing tastes quite like Grilled "Bird of Peace"!!!

Offline Justin Gilmer

• Gut Pile Guide
  • I love animals.... They're delicious!!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 04:48:09 PM »
Does that mean that Pamela Anderson has to quit eating sausage?   :) :D ;D 8) ??? ^-^ :-P :twisted: :wink:  Hahahaha.....
Don't feel bad.....  We can't all be #1.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 05:26:09 PM »
Does that mean that Pamela Anderson has to quit eating sausage?   :) :D ;D 8) ??? ^-^ :-P :twisted: :wink:  Hahahaha.....

I think that was a stick of salami she had! ;D :twisted: O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 12:22:20 PM »
 ;D  ;D  ;D That's good, guys!  O0 Help me out here. In all consideration to Pamela Anderson, I have been here 3 days trying to think of one intelligent thing she has done in her lifetime. I have come to the conculsion it's a wasted effort.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 04:50:14 PM »
O0 Help me out here. In all consideration to Pamela Anderson, I have been here 3 days trying to think of one intelligent thing she has done in her lifetime.
she remembers to breathe isnt that enough :twisted: ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 04:58:42 PM »
She was smart enough to have unprotected sex and contract Hepatitis C. ;D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Justin Gilmer

• Gut Pile Guide
  • I love animals.... They're delicious!!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 05:01:11 PM »
What!?!?!?  She has that for real?

She did write some book.........
Don't feel bad.....  We can't all be #1.

Facebook Comments