October 18, 2017, 04:28:26 PM

Author Topic: You pick my Deer Season Tradition Finale ..Part 4. The results and proof!!!  (Read 5028 times)

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
So it all boiled down to this....  Did my deer season go off with out a hitch?  No.  Did I shoot a deer this year?  No.  Did I go ahead with all the traditions that were given to me? 

YES!

I would like to thank everyone that voted for my new tradition, and everyone that contributed ideas (even those of you that wanted to see me wearing a pink thong...thank you for not choosing that one).  I was able to go ahead with my new tradition of  "HOT CHICKS IN A$$LESS CHAPS"  while hunting!!
It was very enjoyable and I hope to continue the traditon in future seasons.  Now, on with the proof!!

I would like to preface these links by saying that they are intended for a mature audience only and should not be viewed by any of the minors on this board (PG13 rating) or by people that are offended by half naked women.   O0

My proof  :)

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q160/mralexbeasley/Gina_and_Chaps_003.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q160/mralexbeasley/Gina_and_Chaps_002.jpg

I have some "R" rated pics..but they are just not sutible for a public forum.  Sorry guys  :-P

I hope this is satisfactory proof that I adopted my new tradition from the big APE squad. 

For those of you who don't remember here are the links for the first three parts of this thread

http://www.gutpilestyle.com/ForumSMF/index.php?topic=4508.0

http://www.gutpilestyle.com/ForumSMF/index.php?topic=4547.0
http://www.gutpilestyle.com/ForumSMF/index.php?topic=4567.0
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 09:27:36 PM by AB »
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline rifle-man

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures are worth a thousand words  O0 O0

Don't let it be said that Ole A B won't pick up a gauntlet  ;D

If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
and before this goes away i gotta say i cant believe she left you post them!.. and now you know no reuseing the same model for next year
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Nice start, but I think the term was Hot CHICKS. That means more than one and something about waitin on you hand and foot or something like that.
 Oh yeah, Nice bum!
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Is that a Kabar knife?

BTW....I think I'm in love! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Is that a Kabar knife?

BTW....I think I'm in love! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
  What knife?  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: My hat is off to you, AB!  O0  :) I see you are a guy a fella can depend on to carry on tradition!  O0  :)  :)  :)  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Looks staged to me.  I don't think any "hunting" was actually going on.  What's the "model" doing standing on a truck floor mat in the first picture??

I also agree with Mosparky.  The deal was for CHICKS.....plural, meaning more than one!

But, I guess we can cut you some slack though.  After all, it is the first year of the tradition.  Like any good tradition though, it should grow and get bigger every year! O0 O0  BTW, I mean the number, not the size of the models! ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
It was staged... We had just quit hunting and she had already taken off her boots..so I had to carry her assless chaps and all to the floor mat...it was hard to pay attention to where I was walking   ;D..

Yes it is a K-Bar!!  Good eyes Bohica.  It actually still has blood on it from a hog I killed the night before.

As for hot "Chicks"...Trust me, with that one there is no need for others and she doesn't tolerate other women on her hunting grounds.   O0

But she does have an amazing bum...   O0
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
 Ok, I guess we'll let you slide by on this one. after all, from the pics you posted in the "My Girlfriend...." thread, she's deffinately our kinda folk. O0 Wouldn't want to cause any trouble in paradise.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline crazysquirrelpoon

• Gut Pile Guide
You rock dude.......merry christmas to me!! ;D

Proud Democrat

Facebook Comments