October 22, 2017, 10:46:05 PM

Author Topic: You pick my Deer Season Tradition Finale ..Part 4. The results and proof!!!  (Read 5032 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: You pick my Deer Season Tradition Finale ..Part 4. The results and proof!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 10:32:06 AM »
Ok are yall ready for the spoiler  :twisted:  Here is the real story that is NOT  Gina that his AB's land lady and really she was "hunting" him so he could pay the "rent" there is a reason you cant see her face or front either

that aint a women :shock:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 07:55:51 PM »
When a woman is THAT beautiful

AND'S ...

Got a sense of humor

AND....

Hunts too...

Well, she's got a right to flaunt it!

SO....

Flaunt away!! O0 O0

You are indeed a lucky man hoss!  O0 O0

With a lady like that you need to treat her extra special.....

Not just during Christmas, but ALL YEAR LONG!! O0 O0 O0 O0

As an expert on knowing and finding the WRONG kind of women.....

I should know!!!!! :'( :sad: :shock:

« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 08:00:24 PM by bohica »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2006, 07:34:42 AM »
Definately table-grade O0
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2006, 08:13:12 PM »
AB... you're my hero... :'( I love you, man. :D
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2006, 08:48:43 PM »
Where the hell do you live to be assless during hunting season??  We had the nicest weather this year and I still had john, jeans, and my waterproof insulated hunting pants.  With johns, turtle neck, sweatshirt and heavy insulated waterproof jacket and sorels on.  I'm hunting the wrong state!
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2006, 10:01:57 AM »
AB lives in or near San Antonio, TX, the lucky rascal.  O0 AB is also a chick magnet.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2006, 11:08:51 AM »
O0 AB is also a chick magnet.  O0
Boy oh boy John you sure do like to set AB up for the pointy stick attacks :twisted:  So here it gos A chick magnet huh if thats what you call a guy that has a 350 pound man wearing a kilt hittin on you or there was the vampire lady that wanted to take him home so if you call that a chick magnet yeah he definetly is :twisted:

By the way Gina if you read this he didnt go home with either one of them (I think) ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2006, 09:00:33 AM »
I have some "R" rated pics..but they are just not sutible for a public forum.  Sorry guys  :-P

As for the "R" rated pictures, some of us do have e-mail accounts. ^-^  I sent you an e-mail earlier, you can just hit reply and attach them there. :twisted:  I can then forward them to a few of the Gutpile contacts I have: Gutpiles, Big58Cal, John Andrews, Morax, Brad6841, Ks_Sniper, and Stonycreek. ???

Back to the subject, sorry to hear you went deerless. :sad:  However, way to go Alex. O0  I am impressed that you followed through. O0  I am also impressed that Gina posed for those pictures. O0  Like someone else said, there's quite a nice little bum on her. :)
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2006, 11:43:38 AM »
An unnamed person sent me the link to that complete album. O0

The picture of Gina with the "Great Pink Tipped Owl" was quite nice. :)

Alex, you are a lucky man my friend, a very lucky man. O0

Any chance of more being posted in that album? ???
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Eric Hazelip

• Gut Pile Guide
  • The force is strong with this one
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 12:24:36 PM »
nice picks, I just wish that my 13 yearold daughter had'nt seen them befor I did, We need to remember that the youngsters look at this site as well as us dirty old men.
All who resist will die

Facebook Comments