November 24, 2017, 08:48:57 PM

Author Topic: Pro-Staff  (Read 1323 times)

Offline John Uhler

• http://www.furnacebayrods.com
Pro-Staff
« on: May 27, 2004, 02:59:49 PM »
Furnace Bay Rods still needs pro-staff help in certain geographic areas. If you are interested in helping a little rod company please fill out the contact form at www.furnacebayrods.com or email me direct at furnacebay@furnacebayrods.com

Thanks,
John Uhler
410 287-2662

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
Pro-Staff
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 08:33:35 AM »
Welcome John !

:?  Do you have to be a Pro,to be on the Pro-Staff ?  I`m not a Captian,I don`t Fish Tourney`s,and if it`s a Stress-Test on your Product`s you need,I feel I could handle that Task as Well as the Big Boy`s !

Had to ask........ :wink:
Not Just Another Cracker !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Pro-Staff
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2004, 10:32:25 AM »
Cracker isn't kidding! Looking at those pictures, I can see he will put the rods to a real test! Yeah, how does a guy get in on testing those rods?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
Pro-Staff
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2004, 09:51:23 AM »
8) I`m not jokeing,but from the lack of Responce,I guess you were.

I`m a Member of several Fishing Fourm`s here around the state,I know many of the Guides in the area,on the water 2 to 3 times a week,I use Light Tackle on the Biggest fish I can find. I fish mostly the East Coast of Florida from Daytona to Jupiter,but sence I`ve lived here in Florida for over 35 year`s I`ve fished nearly every area worth fishing.

If you think about it, Pro Guides are given thier Rod`s by Sponcer`s,so they tend to be a little Bias toward the Company giving them thier Tool`s for free......not the true responce that your company`s looking for.

Second,Who Buy`s your Product ?  It`s the Average Joe Fishermen that goes out on the Week-End with the Wife and Kid`s,who wants the best Product for thier hard earned Dollar....Bottom Line !!!!!!!

Not everybody has a Big Expensive Boat,with Top Dollar Rod`s,so Targeting the Shore Fishermen,Wade Fishermen,Small Boat Fishermen,along with the Top Dollar Fishermen would be a wise idea, that`s where an Angler like myself who does the Shore,Wade,Small Boat,and on occasion jump`s onboard with the Big-Boy`s to enjoy some Off-Shore Fishing could be a big help with Field Testing.

I don`t want a Paycheck, just send me some of your Product`s,I`ll put them to the test{And Belive Me I Will}let me know how much you plan on selling them for,and I `ll let you know what the Average Joe Fisherman think`s about your Product`s,maybe give you some idea`s on how to Improve your product if needed,and if it`s a good product,I`ll spread the word around to all the Fishing Folk that I know.......You can`t ask for a better deal than that :wink:

If your still intrested contact me at  thms483@aol.com
Not Just Another Cracker !

Facebook Comments