December 18, 2017, 11:45:51 AM

Author Topic: Your Best Christmas Morning Picture  (Read 896 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Your Best Christmas Morning Picture
« on: December 25, 2006, 02:50:23 PM »
Well, I know everyone has taken pictures this morning.  Let's see your best Christmas morning picture(s)!  The one that I WANT to post, the wife would shoot me if I did, so I got a couple of different ones.  The Boy was worried that Santa was going to pass by the house because he hasn't been exactly "good" this year. :roll:  He still racked up though!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 02:53:06 PM by Big58cal »
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Your Best Christmas Morning Picture
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 03:24:00 PM »
Great pictures of a great looking wife and son. BC! The boy has been kinda onery this year, huh? I wonder where he got that from.  :roll:  :wink: Mother, of course.  :wink:  :roll:  :twisted:  ;D BC isn't going to have any sissy kids in their house!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 06:06:29 PM »
All my son ask for was a Mack truck from the movie cars.  He asked Santa 50 times for the truck.
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 12:32:21 AM »
You're lucky!  You got off pretty easy.  I think Mason wanted 1 of everything in both Walmart & Toys-R-Us! :roll:  He didn't get "everything" he wanted, but I still think he got too much.  When it took "Santa" 3 trips down the steps last night and 1 trip out to the wife's trunk to get everything in front of the tree..................I think that MAY be just a tad excessive!  And to boot all, the toys coming down the steps were in big bags, with as much weight as "Santa" could hold! ???

I don't remember ever getting the volume of stuff that he does when I was his age.  But then again, I was just lucky TO get something.

But I guess it's all worth it.  He's been playing with his toys all day and has been running around saying, "THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!" O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 12:59:58 AM »
Well, I can't find all the pics the wife took. But beckabooboo got her first huntin & fishin' license ever and you should have seen the look on her face ( gotta find that pic). She was ready to go put it to use then and there, but I knew better that push that button on the woman, on christmas day. I plan to take her this next week. I got the week off from job #1, but job #2 still causes some time restictions.
 Money being tighter than usual, we decided no gifts for the adults, with the minor exception of my hunting license. The look on Beckabooboo's face was all the christmas I needed.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

travo

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 07:02:30 PM »
my boy,hunter,got about 50 toy guns and knives. his toybox looks like he is smuggling arms. that is all he ever wants,and if he gets $5,he goes to the dollar store and gets 5 guns. he is saving up for a .22 cricket,has $105 saved already. thats my boy!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 02:30:55 AM »
Great pics!! O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Justin Gilmer

• Gut Pile Guide
  • I love animals.... They're delicious!!
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 03:39:37 PM »
I can't wait until my girl is old enough to really enjoy Christmas morning.  Nice pictures fellas... O0
Don't feel bad.....  We can't all be #1.

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 10:04:55 PM »
Kain's grandfather bought him a bow at christmas.  Kain took the reindeer and lined them up and shot them.  We also bought him a horse but he really wasn't to excited about it.  The Mack truck was the best present.
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2006, 10:10:51 PM »
Daughter is grown as you can see , so her Lab had the best Christmas morning  ;D

If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Facebook Comments