October 17, 2017, 04:37:26 PM

Author Topic: Here I be!  (Read 1569 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Here I be!
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 04:12:21 PM »
Welcome to the pile  O0what part of Iowa you from and please dont tell me the smart half cause we already got one of them on here
right JA

half??
Actually its not half you see in the spirit of the holidays the northern Iowans decided to help make MO alittle smarter so we donated the bottom 2 rows of counties to them :twisted: ;D
  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline GotstaHunt

• Applied for my club membership...
  • Hunt Hard, Rest When Your Dead !!!
    • KaRu Lures
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 05:10:45 PM »
Thanks all, I'm from Clinton Iowa right on the eastern most hump and I just got my hands full of a warm Gut Pile yesterday  ;D

Hunt Hard, Rest When Your Dead!!!
R&R Sports
2014 N. 2nd St.
Clinton, Iowa
Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois Premier Archery and Hunting Store
Featuring Hoyt, Bowtech, Mathews, Parker, Martin, Liberty, Bennelli, Beretta, Franchi, Remington, Mossberg, Stoeger, Lone Wolf Treestands, KaRu Lures and many others.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2007, 09:59:02 AM »
Good going there, Karl!  O0 Where the heck is ol' pegleg?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments