December 17, 2017, 02:43:41 PM

Author Topic: Happy New Years!  (Read 1196 times)

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
Happy New Years!
« on: December 31, 2006, 06:38:05 PM »
I just wanted to wish all you guys a Happy New Years.So whats everyones plans?Im stayng home and getting smashed.I got a bottle of vodka and a 12 pack in the fridge calling my name. O0

travo

Re: Happy New Years!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 06:46:55 PM »
im goin to bed early and starting 2007 out right- with a south dakota pheasant hunt with good dogs, good freinds, and good huntin land. THE SPIRIT OF THE WILD BEATS ANY DISTILLED SPIRIT,ANY DAY.(ted nugent is my hero.) HAVE A GREAT TIME TONIGHT GUTPILERS,AND BE SAFE.

Offline rifle-man

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 06:50:15 PM »
 A Happy and Prosperous New Year  to All  O0
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 07:18:57 PM »
I quit drinking, but I'll probably still stay up past midnight anyway.  I've been off work (scheduled Holiday for us) since 12/22.  I've gotten used to staying up at night.

I'll probably spend the night reading.  Just finished Helter Skelter for the 2nd time.  Got a couple more books that I haven't read yet so I might as well get started on them.

I know..........BORING!!!!!!!!! :-\
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 02:29:05 AM »
Happy New Years to you to Star.............and the rest of you GP'ers. I get to spend my nite getting a casing bowl welded on, and helping my crew out nippling up the bop's..............yehaaaaaa.........oh well..........it's way better than getting drunk and being hung over.......... :'(...............anyways, like I said, Happy New Year to all our Southern friends........ O0
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 06:04:22 PM »
Happy New Year to you all! I just got home from an 80 mile trip, wife in the hospital, as usual. They did more emergency work on her heart and did the balloon thing ( again) last night. She had one of her 14 stents plugged up, and did some flushing of some others. She's coming along fine.
  Maybe they will let her come home in another day or two. They kept her here in the bandaid station for several days before transferring her up there to Genesis in Davenport, IA. They get their share that way, the good hospital doesn't get all the money. You know what I mean, the local hospital is going to wring every buck that can before she gets fixed up.  :-\
  I was talking to good ol' plott on the phone while he was driving home last night, a long 2 hour drive.  :) I hope I kept you awake behind the wheel, fella.  O0 It was sure good talking to you, too!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 12:17:39 AM »
yep made it home just in time to hit the bed before the New year ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments