November 24, 2017, 04:20:30 AM

Author Topic: Would anyone have...  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Smokey41

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
Would anyone have...
« on: May 31, 2004, 04:06:33 PM »
a couple of nocking points (rings) I could possibly get from you? I will pay cost plus shipping for them. There are no archery shops around here. Or, if anyone knows a good online place I could order them, I would be highly appreciative.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Would anyone have...
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 06:35:15 AM »
If I had a set, I would fix you up.  Check out the outdoor superstore link at the top of the page.   You can go there and type in nock in the search box and you're good to go.  :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Would anyone have...
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2004, 06:43:18 AM »
You'll also need a pair of nocking pliars.  I'll look around in my archery box and see if I can round up a couple.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments