October 17, 2017, 02:04:37 AM

Author Topic: Hello from North Kakalaki  (Read 978 times)

Offline carolinahound

• Bass Buck n Bird Hunter
Hello from North Kakalaki
« on: January 05, 2007, 03:42:14 AM »
Hi, Im new and thought I'd introduce myself.  :)
CarolinaHound

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Hello from North Kakalaki
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 09:56:23 AM »
Howdy, CH! Welcome to the GPS gang! How's hunting in your neck of the woods?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Justin Gilmer

• Gut Pile Guide
  • I love animals.... They're delicious!!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 01:39:40 PM »
Hello there........
Don't feel bad.....  We can't all be #1.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 07:12:18 PM »
Welcome aboard Carolina Hound!  Tell us about yourself - what kind of critters do you chase?  :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline carolinahound

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 06:14:08 AM »
Well, I'm in Fayettevile, not far from fort bragg. I'm a meat cutter. I've hunted since I can remember....well, since my father quit using me as a retriver and actually let me shoot something.  :wink:
I hunt anything I can throw in a pot. But mostly squirrel, rabbit, and the occational deer. I have'nt done much this season cause of my mother having some surgery. She's well on the way to good health. I have a preminition of a record buck coming into my site next year though. I'll just have to spend my time chasing bass till then.
CarolinaHound

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 12:13:06 AM »
Welcome CH, I think you'll fit in well here. Sharpen a stick, keep it handy. Tell us some li...uh...stories.
 What a coincidence, One of my jobs is a meat-clerk at the local grocery and John Andrews used to work in a hog plant. What part of the industry are you cutting in?
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline carolinahound

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 01:41:05 AM »
Thank you for the warm welcomes.
I was slingging meat for a grocery chain, but I've had liver failure in 2005 and now I'm stuck between a doc that says I'll never be able to work, a job that won't let me work till the doc gives the o.k. and disability claiming I don't qualify. I feel like I could work at times, but I have sick spells that would keep me from working.

O.k. nuff of that sob story.

I think I'm gonna write a book and see if I can make it as an author. Maybe I'll write a soap based on the grocey biz, there's plenty of drama stories to tell there.  :wink:
CarolinaHound

Facebook Comments