November 18, 2017, 12:39:09 PM

Author Topic: Great hunting trip  (Read 1281 times)

Offline shouldhunt

Great hunting trip
« on: January 15, 2007, 02:04:04 PM »
Had a great caribou hunting trip on the north slope of Alaska last Aug with Alaska Bush Sports.  Caribou had everything, double shovels, nice long top points, back scrachers, and bezs.  My question is I plan on doing a Self guided hunt with them this May for big black bears, And was wondering if anybody had hunted Prince of Wales Island before.  Seems like a pretty sweet setup from what I gather on the net.  Price's are not super cheap but the possibility of B&C 7 feet bears are probably better that anywhere but New Mexico.  From my past experience Alaska bears have some of the finest and longest hair. 

Terry
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 02:25:04 PM by shouldhunt »

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Great hunting trip
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 10:04:36 AM »
I am jealous. >:(  Very nice caribou you lucky... :twisted:

Like Bearman said, keep the stories and pictures comeing. O0

I assume, based on the terrain, you got him with a gun? ???
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 09:48:31 AM »
Nice going, fella!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline shouldhunt

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 10:48:57 PM »
Funny thing is, could of shot him with a bow, was watching a gorup from a about a mile and a half, they kept moving closer, I was laying in a impression in the ground.  It aint have a flat as it looks.

Terry

Facebook Comments