October 23, 2017, 10:15:27 PM

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4229 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Hello
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 09:14:28 PM »
(yes, we still use them down South
Hey we still use them in Iowa to O0 cant use cell phones for yote huntin but can use CBs
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 11:47:14 AM »
Plott also has another hunting trick. He can squeeze his pickup truck between two trees that a tape measure says it won't fit. It's called instant streamling a pickup.  :wink:  :shock:  ;D  ;D  ;D NOTE: don't let your elbow hang out of the window while plott is racing through the trees.  :shock:  ;D  ;D  ;D His dogs can hang 10 on the hood, too. I have never heard of smarter dogs, trained hood surfers.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 08:42:50 PM »
Plott also has another hunting trick. He can squeeze his pickup truck between two trees that a tape measure says it won't fit. It's called instant streamling a pickup. 
and that is why I brought home a new truck today to replace the last huntin truck that finally found 2 trees that it just couldnt make it through course I think it was the going over a tree part that finished it off :twisted:  I put the dogs in the box or on top of the box for those runs they dont like the hood during those rides and I dont know why ???
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 09:05:40 AM »
Probably because you hit the brakes when you see some tracks, plott.  :wink:  ;D  ;D  ;D My wife says don't lend you our truck to go hunting.  :shock:  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline opp08

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 05:11:06 PM »
where down south are you tophat???
GIG EM AGGIES! WHOOP!

Offline Tophat

• Got bullets?
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 02:41:33 PM »
where down south are you tophat???

Sorry I haven't been on the pile for a few days. I live by myself and it's a pain sometimes to find free time between doin' some laundry (I think I just set myself up for a comment or two), work and plannin' a weekend huntin' or fishing trip.

A dust bowl called Highland City, Fl. Located between Lakeland and Bartow.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2007, 07:58:05 PM »
live by myself and it's a pain sometimes to find free time between doin' some laundry (I think I just set myself up for a comment or two),
what not us we would never comment on the fact ya cant find nobody to do yer laundry cause after all even John Andrews does the laundry, cleans the dishes, and mops the floor I know cause one day I was talkin to him on the phone when his wife started hollerin at him to hurry and do the dishes so he could make her supper :twisted: ;D

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 10:22:44 PM »
(I think I just set myself up for a comment or two)

Now wait a minute.................. we got some pride , if you are gonna furnish the ammunition at least let us load the gun and pull the trigger  ;D  ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 05:31:13 AM »
live by myself and it's a pain sometimes to find free time between doin' some laundry (I think I just set myself up for a comment or two),
what not us we would never comment on the fact ya cant find nobody to do yer laundry cause after all even John Andrews does the laundry, cleans the dishes, and mops the floor I know cause one day I was talkin to him on the phone when his wife started hollerin at him to hurry and do the dishes so he could make her supper :twisted: ;D
I heard that!  ;D Just who was feeding the baby the other day, plott?  :twisted:  ;D Tophat, we gotta find you a good woman. A gutpile gal would be perfect.  O0

travo

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2007, 12:06:14 PM »
most women are only good till u marry em.

Facebook Comments