December 10, 2017, 11:02:12 PM

Author Topic: hey stoney  (Read 4700 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: hey stoney
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 01:07:30 PM »
How much did the last year sheds weigh! :shock: :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Justin Gilmer

• Gut Pile Guide
  • I love animals.... They're delicious!!
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2007, 01:32:40 PM »
$500,000 per squirt!?!?!?   :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I gotta get into the deer farm indusrty!!!   :D :D :wink: :wink:
Don't feel bad.....  We can't all be #1.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 01:37:37 PM »

After a few years, and a little practice, you could be up to Stony's status of a Master-Buck-Bater! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Justin Gilmer

• Gut Pile Guide
  • I love animals.... They're delicious!!
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 01:40:18 PM »

After a few years, and a little practice, you could be up to Stony's status of a Master-Buck-Bater! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

For that amout of money I'd do it all day long. 

"Get me an ice pack for my shoulder honey....  We're rich!!" 
Don't feel bad.....  We can't all be #1.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2007, 08:29:53 PM »

BC, its not so much the hands on master beater methods, it's more of rhythmatic electrostimulation produced by a electro-ejaculator probe placed over the prostate gland, via the anus.   I will offer goggles, rubber gloves and napkins if you want to go along and hold the collection cup.   O0     :twisted:  ;D

To heck with that.  Just tell me where I can get one of them things!! O0  Then again, if I had one, I'd probably have to pay child support and spousal support from having kicked the wife to the curb! ;D ;D ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 08:37:40 PM »

BC, its not so much the hands on master beater methods, it's more of rhythmatic electrostimulation produced by a electro-ejaculator probe placed over the prostate gland, via the anus.   I will offer goggles, rubber gloves and napkins if you want to go along and hold the collection cup.   O0     :twisted:  ;D

To heck with that.  Just tell me where I can get one of them things!! O0  Then again, if I had one, I'd probably have to pay child support and spousal support from having kicked the wife to the curb! ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D 

I don't know, I have seen the way the muscles tighten on a buck when you really start "working him over" by intensifing the rhythm.  Keep in mind the buck is anesthetized and he still gets "into it", if you know what I mean......   :wink:

Here is a picture of an electroejaculator probe.....   ???
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 08:39:55 PM by Stonycreek Whitetails »
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 09:55:06 PM »
 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think I'll pass on that! :shock: :shock:  It looks too much like something else that I don't want (and will not have!) anywhere near such an area!

« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 11:16:11 AM by Big58cal »

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 10:56:13 PM »

I think I'll pass on that! :shock: :shock:  It looks too much like something else that I don't want (and will not have!) anywhere near such and area!

maybe ya aint as strange as I thought :twisted: ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 11:01:28 PM »
What's wrong BC... never have a colonoscopy before? ;D ;D ;D
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 01:29:35 AM »
What's wrong BC... never have a colonoscopy before? ;D ;D ;D

hey those are no freekin fun at all...  i bet even the "poofy" guys cringe on those
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments