October 24, 2017, 12:09:50 AM

Author Topic: hey yall from GA  (Read 2852 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: hey yall from GA
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2007, 08:13:52 PM »
You sayin' Plott couldn't even hit sand if he fell off a camel?  :twisted:
(Sorry Plott, I couldn't resist)
Welcome to pointy stick club  the first rule of pointy stick club is dont talk about it the second is dont ever apoligize at least not to me  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2007, 05:34:48 AM »
My brother and I are going hog hunting today. Sadly, plott had to cancel out, but maybe we will tie a couple of hogs to a tree for him, seeing as how it will be a couple of weeks until he gets here for the next hunt.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

travo

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2007, 12:05:19 PM »
where in iowa do they have hogs?

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2007, 12:09:55 PM »
Southern Iowa got quite a few hogs
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2007, 12:38:26 PM »
Southern Iowa got quite a few hogs
Yeah, what plott said!  O0 We got LOTS of hogs!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

travo

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 11:23:16 AM »
i wanna go!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 02:10:56 AM »
Hey Travo goin next weekend unless more crap comes up like last time I planned on goin down there >:(

travo

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 02:52:05 AM »
is that an invite?

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 10:21:46 AM »
sure if JA dont mind the more the merry that way we can all share in the enjoyment of walkin all day to look at tracks ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 11:49:17 AM »
sure if JA dont mind the more the merry that way we can all share in the enjoyment of walkin all day to look at tracks ;D
Dang right!
is that an invite?
Sure is! That is, if you don't mind carrying ol' plott half the way. :wink: ;D He might get kinda heavy.  ;D  ;D  ;D
It was tough going last time out. It's too dang cold this weekend, and the noisy crust is still on the snow. It would not be worth the work, would be a repeat of what we had to contend with last time out.
I was just talking to rascal plott on the phone, he was kind enough to call and talk. He mentioned you interested in hunting with us, travo. The more the merrier.  O0 My brother has a good deer cart that will be handy, too.

Facebook Comments