December 12, 2017, 06:52:24 AM

Author Topic: hey yall from GA  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: hey yall from GA
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 01:22:16 PM »
sure if JA dont mind the more the merry that way we can all share in the enjoyment of walkin all day to look at tracks ;D

I think that's what's considered an "Armed Walk In The Woods". O0 ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2007, 06:30:13 PM »
Sure would be good if travo would go like JA says I could somebody to carry me then I could be like BC and hunt on a old man :twisted: heck travo would probably be better then BC's old man he could run faster ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

travo

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2007, 09:56:57 PM »
boys, im sicker than a grass eatin dog. definatly interested some other time though. that would be awesome.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2007, 08:53:56 AM »
Dang, that's too bad, travo! You got the flu, do ya? Or you got what everyone around here has, you have that chest congestion? A good homemade hot toddy is the best cure, an old Indian cure. It won't help snakebite, but I never knew anybody that ever got snakebit after having a good stiff hot toddy.  :wink:
Maybe you got snakebit by one of those snow snakes. Remedy is a hot toddy, will help snow snake bite.
The hogs will wait, we got lots of time. One way of figuring, they are just getting that much bigger. I can almost smell the bacon already.
I turned 62 today, have almost reached my prime. Yep, thanks to good ol' eatin' like lots of backon and fried squirrel and gravy, I am ready to go huntin' for a lot more gravy fixin's.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

travo

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2007, 12:57:57 PM »
stupid chest cold. congrats on the birthday,man! i better hurry up andget down there to hunt with ya before its too late.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2007, 05:19:55 PM »
I turned 362 today, have almost reached my prime.
dang John maybe I should have down to yer birthday party. Somebody has to use use the fire extinguisher :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2007, 05:21:16 PM »
dang John maybe I should have down to yer birthday party. Somebody has to use use the fire extinguisher :twisted:
;D  ;D  ;D Fire hose!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2007, 12:36:31 PM »
;D  ;D  ;D Fire hose!
The fire dept. uses John's birthday each year as a training exercise! ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2007, 06:53:47 PM »
The fire dept. uses John's birthday each year as a training exercise! ;D

why the fire isn`t THAT big  ;D

you and plott sure kept your distance though!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2007, 06:59:43 PM »
yep that is JA sittin there. I told him not to try the double dog back flip but he wouldnt listen

Facebook Comments