December 17, 2017, 07:05:37 AM

Author Topic: wheres the hog hunters (a couple we caught the other day)  (Read 4074 times)

Offline gahoghntr

wheres the hog hunters (a couple we caught the other day)
« on: January 24, 2007, 12:40:47 PM »
hers a couple hogs we caught the other day with the dogs.

Offline Justin Gilmer

• Gut Pile Guide
  • I love animals.... They're delicious!!
Re: wheres the hog hunters (a couple we caught the other day)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 12:47:19 PM »
I hear that we have some hogs here in MO close to where I live, but I've never encountered one.  The conservation department wants them completely wiped out and is allowing them to be spotlighted and hunted all year long.  How dangerous are those things to hunt?

How does it taste in relation to pork you would buy at the store?
Don't feel bad.....  We can't all be #1.

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 12:56:43 PM »
What kinda dawgs yall use 
I got 2 plotts and 3 bmc that are in training
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline ks917m

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 02:30:07 PM »
im going hog hunting in march in southern oklahoma

Offline gahoghntr

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 03:04:32 PM »
I hear that we have some hogs here in MO close to where I live, but I've never encountered one.  The conservation department wants them completely wiped out and is allowing them to be spotlighted and hunted all year long.  How dangerous are those things to hunt?

How does it taste in relation to pork you would buy at the store?

we use anything that will hunt and bay mostly curs. they can be pretty bad you gotta give them their respect. as far as taste i like wild hogs it all depends on what their diet has been

Offline gahoghntr

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 03:06:44 PM »
What kinda dawgs yall use 
I got 2 plotts and 3 bmc that are in training

we use anything that will hunt and bay mostly curs and they need to be silent dogs until they bay no barking on the trail. american bulldog for a catch dog no pitbulls we do not kill any in the woods take um out alive.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 06:14:41 PM »
I see you're in Ludowici. Do you hunt in Long County?

Ever heard of the Adele Hunting club? It's outside of Ludowici. I hunted there years ago.

I've taken hogs in Ben Hill, Houston, Sumter and Glynn counties over the years in south Georgia, and Dawson, Bartow and White counties in north Georgia.

Seems we get more hogs every year.

Looks like you run a good operation down there too. Those are some nice 'uns
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

travo

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 06:57:03 PM »
when i first opened this page,i let out a war whoop cuz it looked like oprah,rosie,and hillary had finally been done in. darn.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2007, 01:01:20 PM »
when i first opened this page,i let out a war whoop cuz it looked like oprah,rosie,and hillary had finally been done in. darn.
  O0  O0  O0  O0 Those are some nice hogs! And I don't mean the ones travo listed.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 02:17:06 AM »

Amen! O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments